1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we are entering "Diana Prince" territory again. This isn't a customs thread. The figure is fine as is. Sure the chain mod is cool and that one subtle lip mod was neat as well.. but the others belong in their own thread i think.

I mean to be fair and all.

She's still Wonder Woman and wearing the same outfit though. I see no issue with seeing custom head sculpts in this thread.

Oh. Some had just literally got their figure last week and HT announced the JL ver today.... How cruel..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Nothing new from hot toys. I will just pick up the headsculpt. Not tempted at all for cloak and additional lasso as i wont use them.

Yeah seeing the head painted up, or at least in the same skin tone, would help a lot. My instincts are still saying it's a bit small (even with the gray color), but it's obviously a bit hard to judge properly.

Dave in the interest of not clogging up this thread ive posted some quick paint up pictures in the interest thread ,hope these help :)

I feel like we are entering "Diana Prince" territory again. This isn't a customs thread. The figure is fine as is. Sure the chain mod is cool and that one subtle lip mod was neat as well.. but the others belong in their own thread i think.
I mean to be fair and all.

Nah. The DC customs section was created for things like that. Otherwise why have it?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum58/

Lighten up. Theres nothing wrong with showing the head sculpt. Its not the same level as the "Diana Prince" incident.

I must say im not a big fan of real hair on figures this small but this Wonder woman looks very cool

Well I know I'm in the minority now, but I'm still loving my BvS Wonder Woman. :p The likeness might not be as strong, but it's got some other plusses that one doesn't, like fuller lips and darker and curlier hair that isn't way too high on top of her head. And I'm also preferring the brighter and bolder costume colors that feel much closer to the standalone movie as well.

20171020_132012 (533x900).jpg

Lighten up. Theres nothing wrong with showing the head sculpt. Its not the same level as the "Diana Prince" incident.

yet.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Looks like they won't be making a solo movie cloak version after all. They're including the cloak with the Justice League version.

Still happy with my BVS version. Although the JL one looks very nice, I would rather have one on my shelf now instead of waiting a year or so. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still happy with my BVS version. Although the JL one looks very nice, I would rather have one on my shelf now instead of waiting a year or so. [emoji106]

Same here.
I will settle for BvS....
My printer is out of ink.... Cant print...(money).

Same here.
I will settle for BvS....
My printer is out of ink.... Cant print...(money).

True. And there's so many releases next year! I actually made a spreadsheet to plan which ones to save for and when they are expected to release as well as how to use rewards/points/pennies and when sales/promos are expected (May the 4th etc).
Of course, it doesn't have all the ones that have been revealed but not officially announced, so my planning might get thrown off a bit![emoji51]

My BvS version has just been shipped. Although I also got the superior JL version on pre-order, this one is still the best Wonder Woman (Action-) figure currently out there. So, still looking forward to receive mine :)
I will decide when I have both in hand next year (or whenever they release JL version).

Back