1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infact I might just steal those poses & setup for my own JL set......once they arrive. WW looks especially good in that pose.

I assume there is the risk of marking the arm with displaying the shield like that for a long time right ??

Looks like you got your answer from the rest of the gang.. :)

Pics please

Already posted them before, but here ya go. :) It's kinda subtle I guess, but it's a bit less shiny and silver than it was before.

20171020_165842 (615x1000).jpg

20171018_221743 (651x1000).jpg

Oooh, very nice! Did you touch up her makeup as well?

Yeah he was the one that used a burgundy mixed with pink wash on the lips and he said he also painted over the dark portion under her teeth if I remember. I think I’ll experiment with that idea

Mine's being delivered soon :D Probably not going to pose it fully or anything as I'm still waiting to get some display units.

Got mine yesterday. Really happy but got the skirt issue. Trying to resolve that with the buyer. The only problem i think is the hair but im going to fix that soon when i get time.

So I've just taken her out to have a look, not really posing it much or seeing what it can do until I get a display unit and then I'll see it properly.

But impressions are this is a really, really, really great figure. The body is phenomenal and worth the wait. The muscle definition, paint app, bone structure is insane, and it has a nice firmness to it as well. How anyone could want to ruin it and swap it for a Phicen for me is laughable.

The face is more Gal than not for me also, there's no mistaking that this is not Gal as Wonder Woman. I understand the teeth problem she has but that's only really it close up. The hair is actually really good also, I'm not shaping it or anything yet but just out of the box it's not bad - I'm actually tempted to just leave it how it is and add a tiny bit of shape to it.

I have a bit of the skirt issue, which for some reason, for me isn't that big a problem, thought I'd be more annoyed by it. In short, anyone who passes this is missing out, it's a phenomenal figure to round out the BvS line, my second female Hot Toys. And I have to say, it's one of my best, I was worrying it would look too doll like but it's just not the case, I'd give it a solid 8/10. Looking forward to the Justice League version especially now!

Here's a couple of pictures - she doesn't photograph nearly as well as how great she is in person. Anyone waiting to get her, you'll be stoked, a phenomenal piece all round. I think most problems with her just stem from being nitpicky - this is easily a standout piece, there's a great subtle paint app to her face which doesn't pick up on camera. And it'll be great to get a fierce sculpt in Justice League and have this look also.

IMG_20171103_132330.jpg

IMG_20171103_131545.jpg

IMG_20171103_132605.jpg

IMG_20171103_132613.jpg

IMG_20171103_132758.jpg

So I've just taken her out to have a look, not really posing it much or seeing what it can do until I get a display unit and then I'll see it properly.

But impressions are this is a really, really, really great figure. The body is phenomenal and worth the wait. The muscle definition, paint app, bone structure is insane, and it has a nice firmness to it as well. How anyone could want to ruin it and swap it for a Phicen for me is laughable.

The face is more Gal than not for me also, there's no mistaking that this is not Gal as Wonder Woman. I understand the teeth problem she has but that's only really it close up. The hair is actually really good also, I'm not shaping it or anything yet but just out of the box it's not bad - I'm actually tempted to just leave it how it is and add a tiny bit of shape to it.

I have a bit of the skirt issue, which for some reason, for me isn't that big a problem, thought I'd be more annoyed by it. In short, anyone who passes this is missing out, it's a phenomenal figure to round out the BvS line, my second female Hot Toys. And I have to say, it's one of my best, I was worrying it would look too doll like but it's just not the case, I'd give it a solid 8/10. Looking forward to the Justice League version especially now!

Here's a couple of pictures - she doesn't photograph nearly as well as how great she is in person. Anyone waiting to get her, you'll be stoked, a phenomenal piece all round. I think most problems with her just stem from being nitpicky - this is easily a standout piece, there's a great subtle paint app to her face which doesn't pick up on camera. And it'll be great to get a fierce sculpt in Justice League and have this look also.

View attachment 375349

View attachment 375350

View attachment 375351
View attachment 375352

View attachment 375353

Told ya..this seamless is one of the best seamless I ever owned :wink1: this is the most proportioned figure to Gal as WW that I’ve seen so far . HT is definitely on the right track and it’s only to get better

Skirt issue is one of her butt cheeks showing more?
Mine has that too, but it really doesn't bother me at all... it's not something you notice with the figure on your shelf anyway.

Yeah, it's about as bothersome to me as the Batt butt. Although it is confusing how it's so widespread and how it happened.

View attachment 375349

View attachment 375350

View attachment 375351

View attachment 375352

View attachment 375353

Love the pics and glad to hear she's made such a positive impression with you. Mine arrived earlier, still waiting patiently to unbox her.

Yeah, it's about as bothersome to me as the Batt butt. Although it is confusing how it's so widespread and how it happened.

Actually, the Bat-butt does bother me.
It's just such a bizarre manufacturing/design choice... WW's skirt is just a wardrobe malfunction.

How do you get her to hold the shield properly? Whenever I try the hand just keeps falling off. Got so fed up with it I left the hand off in the end, cant see it behind the shield anyway.

Back