1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0718_1.jpg

I still need lights in my detolfs, badly. Anyone have tips on how to arrange them? I'm considering the IKEA dioder light strips. If I go that route, should I put them in front above, like weisun? I've seen them run up the sides of detolfs, I've seen them wrap around the top of each shelf, etc... I have six detolfs right against each other on one wall and a single detolf on another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still need lights in my detolfs, badly. Anyone have tips on how to arrange them? I'm considering the IKEA dioder light strips. If I go that route, should I put them in front above, like weisun? I've seen them run up the sides of detolfs, I've seen them wrap around the top of each shelf, etc... I have six detolfs right against each other on one wall and a single detolf on another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be incorrect, but I think IKEA may have discontinued those.

https://myfigurecollection.net/blog/32087

Infact I might just steal those poses & setup for my own JL set......once they arrive. WW looks especially good in that pose.

I assume there is the risk of marking the arm with displaying the shield like that for a long time right ??

Nope.the shield doesn’t even touch the arm in that position the bracelets are thick enough to cover any contact with the straps or shield and the figure’s skin :lecture

You can see the space around the wrist

Last edited:
I could be incorrect, but I think IKEA may have discontinued those.

https://myfigurecollection.net/blog/32087

Your absolutely correct! I was looking for those lights and found out they were discontinued. Ever since they went from being bright white to warm white they went down hill. If you check in like amazon or ledbar lighting .com they make basically the same strip set but I think it’s more money. This is the one thing I still need to do is add some damn lights haha

I have three detolfs and they have the warm white dioder IKEA strips. The rest of my collection is in two large curios with wood trim, no lighting except from house lamps.

Back