1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so so wish I am getting those cloaks as well.. but.. looks like I cannot afford to fork another USD60-70 into a already USD200+ figure.. it will push the overall price to 300!!!... but of coz I am happy to see others get it... and I enjoy the pics.. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whats your opinion on the figure weisun? Is it your definitive wonder woman? Also hows the headsculpt? What would you rate it

Whats your opinion on the figure weisun? Is it your definitive wonder woman? Also hows the headsculpt? What would you rate it
Hello,
I am no expert but for headsculpt, I do feel that it's not 100% Gal... Depending on certain angles and certain lighting, it varies from 80% Gal to 10% Gal...
No headsculpt is 100% in my opinion, maybe max out at 95%.

Aa for the body, I can feel there is super strong frame inside but dare not put pressure... I think she will be at an almost museum pose most of the time..

I know why they give us plastic accessories, she is not a steady "stander'.

Yet, this is just initial impression. Had her less than 24H...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Dean's little review of the Unreal Toys cloak for anyone interested:

I'm tempted to pick one up if my Wonder Woman figure ever gets here. :lol

Oh awesome, thanks for the tip. At $70 it's definitely not cheap, but it looks amazing and I have a feeling the parted out ones from the WW figure will be selling for just as much (assuming you can actually get a hold of one).

Oh awesome, thanks for the tip. At $70 it's definitely not cheap, but it looks amazing and I have a feeling the parted out ones from the WW figure will be selling for just as much (assuming you can actually get a hold of one).

I'd be surprised if the official Hot Toys cloak looks anywhere near as good as the Unreal version if their capes are anything to go by. The wires HT seem to use are so weak in comparison it's barely worth them being there. I think I'll pick up one of these cloaks at some point and use this figure as my WW solo movie representation to stand alongside with the training armour figure. Then pick up the JL WW to stand with the rest of the team.

There is this other navy blue/beige cloak Dean reviewed to:

Very impressive but did she ever wear such a cloak in either movie? I only watched the blu-ray of WW a few days ago but don't recall seeing it. :lol but then again I'm not the most observant.

No she didn't wear that second cloak in the film. While I love the custom cloak and it poses beautifully, its not screen accurate and has nothing to do with the film so not sure why anyone would bother.

No she didn't wear that second cloak in the film. While I love the custom cloak and it poses beautifully, its not screen accurate and has nothing to do with the film so not sure why anyone would bother.

The blue/tan colored one is based on concept art it seems:

HdG0Uea.jpg

4843073-tumblr_nvx84at7fp1uorz8zo3_500.jpg

1488210104_27 - WW08.jpg

Thank's for clearing that up. Well it is a gorgeous looking cloak so I can see why it would be popular if screen accuracy isn't the be all and end all. I think I'll go for the one she did wear in the movie though. Looks really good open and still showing her armour.

Can't wait for JL WW. These trilogy shots are the best HotTiys Show case.

I think the one thing everyone can agree on. DCs character designs are the best of all the Comic Book movies! 🤤🤤

Now I know how to position her head to pop up the Gadot's likeness in the sculpt:clap

but I guess the more that the sculpt shown some emotion, the more closer it is to Gadot
I find the resemblance is better if the head is tilted forward slightly...

I find the resemblance is better if the head is tilted forward slightly...

yeah, tilting her head forward and make her head slightly facing downward boosting the likeness,
got a feeling that HT decided to gave her a neutral expression is kinda making her less feels alive, hence the sculpt on her training version looks better

Back