1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for what is worth i was told by the guy from kidult store , they had and sold out of harleys last friday ,

that my wonder woman would be in before the week's end ,
now assuming he means this week ,and i took it that he was :lol we should be golden :yess:

Please be this week. :pray:

While waiting for this to get released, I'm ordering other stuff for a temp fix. Last week it was this.
01cb13d7-a06b-4e58-a3b5-ad7f62c12029.jpg

This week I might get the Barbie.
38019d64-100c-4a5b-a63e-f19785b6fde7.jpg

:impatient:

Just ordered mine a few days ago from SideShowToys... is there any relation to this site? And for what it's worth, their website said shipping in July.

Just ordered mine a few days ago from SideShowToys... is there any relation to this site? And for what it's worth, their website said shipping in July.

No, I don't believe SSC is in any way affiliated with this site. As far as this forum goes, they're (SSC) merely just another place to purchase figures from.

Concert Tickets ..to who? :lol

Lorde :lol :lol :lol i've liked her for like three years now which is why Diana took a back seat. To get back on topic, I really hope this figure turns out good. I love the character so much I need a representation of her in my collection.

I preordered with kidult toy shop and he told me maybe wednesday. That would be a bonus but i think by friday is a guarantee

Back