1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* Well... it's better than nothing. I guess. :-(
(Like, they didn't even have any of the background Amazons holding hands at least, or....?)

eh..... you are eyeing on a wrong genre of movies? hahaha
just joking..

fSnD4B7.jpg

i will get deadshot but i wanted harley and diana first

HT decided to release this instead..
7c743ff550122ecdfe3c24917f6193cb.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I was actually really disappointed to see this. I didn't expect WW because we just got the apology note on Friday, but I definitely didn't expect DS at all. Thought we'd get Hulkbuster or Harley first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pretty sure she'll be out this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just came back from my third viewing, Diana stepping out of the trenches is the most iconic thing a superhero has done. Ever

It was definitely one of the most iconic superhero scenes I've seen in a while. And what made it more exciting was just how impromptu and spontaneous the whole thing felt (I was assuming we still had a bit longer to go, and she wouldn't decide to cross the second she got there!), and the fact the scene wasn't just about what she was doing but in how it was inspiring everyone else in the trenches to act as well.

It was definitely one of the most iconic superhero scenes I've seen in a while. And what made it more exciting was just how impromptu and spontaneous the whole thing felt (I was assuming it would be a while longer before she got fed up and finally crossed), and the fact the scene wasn't just about what she was doing but in how it was inspiring everyone else in the trenches to act as well.

Yep, she looked pretty well under cover to me. :lol

Hulkbuster this week then harley and wonder woman next week. Should be a good week next week then

So after seeing the amazing Wonder Woman movie Saturday and falling in love with Gal Godet, I had a few beers later that night and cashed in $50 reward points and preordered her! By the way, I did payment plan and they put the first payment at July 20, if that helps you guys figure out when she comes out. It originally said June 20th as I started the process, but at checkout it's moved to July.

Hot Toys said she would ship this month, but I'm not going to expect to see her until the last half of the month.

Saw WW movie tonight. Afterward, I immediately ordered this figure. I've put it off too long and I'm glad I didn't miss out like I did with Superman.

All the usual Australian sites I visit have taken this figure off the pre-order list completely and I can barely find any reasonably priced figures on Ebay either. Don't tell me they've all exhausted their pre-order sales of her have they? No figure has ever sold out on pre-orders alone so maybe I've underestimated just how popular she will be.
That or they're all screwing up because they delayed it so long.

I ordered the day before having seen the film. :lol

I preordered the training version the night I watched it, was gonna hold out and pick up regular Wonder Woman direct from Hong Kong but figured it's gonna be massively inflated prices & didn't want to risk out missing out on pre ordering from sideshow-as everyone seems to be preordering now so just preordered the regular now.
Think this is gonna sell out pretty soon

Back