1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The angle makes the sculpt look closer to Gadot, but it's still quite a ways off.
Damn, it'll still be months before I have this in hand... :gah:

Backstage? Isn't that normally reserved for figures that aren't the closest to release? Hopefully it's coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backstage? Isn't that normally reserved for figures that aren't the closest to release? Hopefully it's coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HT Quote:
Hot Toys would like to sincerely thank you everyone for your patience and support as we announce today the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 1/6th scale Wonder Woman collectible figure will begin shipping within June.

We truly understand fans’ anticipation for the Wonder Woman collectible figure that will contain Hot Toys’ high standard of quality and details you have grown to love. In order to ensure we deliver the figure of high quality to our fans, Hot Toys’ production team has spent tremendous effort and dedication particularly on the newly developed head sculpt and body, aiming for an extraordinary representation of Wonder Woman embodying impressive likeness, high quality, remarkable details in this stunning figure.

Again, we truly appreciate your patience and continuous support. Please stay with us for the release of this terrific collectible figure, it will definitely be a wonder of your collection!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

HT released a new photo!!!!
ea5c7eb48fe45827403c98206ef67e24.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Totally missed this photo. Trinity pose! :clap

Wish they would have given her some normal knee joints. They would be pretty well hidden by the boots imo

Damn, I was hoping to see more than one picture, lol.

I don't understand the hate Snyder gets, both MoS and BvS are perfect, although it's definitely not made for ADD people.

Patty Jenkins should be directing all the DC movies from now on :) Just got back. Great flick.

And soon as I see some pics of her shoulders doing ANYTHING at all, this figure is bought.

This figure was due for a Nov 16 release....and here we are in June 17 and Hot toys are only teasing us with an image. Brutal by Hot toys,come on sort your crap out.

All very true, I just thought it seemed pretty certain he wouldn't be directing anything DC for a while. They already took him off the next JL movie and pushed it back and were looking for someone else to do the next Superman movie.

It's true that they are looking for a director for the Man of Steel sequel, however that was always the case –*however Snyder was/is still assigned to direct Justice League 2... but your post just goes to show how powerful the 'negative bias' on social media really is!

My sentiments as well. I actually like what he's started with the DCEU and the way he's approached the characters. Really like the more realistic approach to Superman in the sense of how he would be perceived in today's world and excellent choice to start right out of the gate with a more seasoned, grizzled Batman. Don't need to go back to his origins in detail again.

The BvS UE for me personally is the best superhero film I've seen for my taste.

100% Agreed. I think the problem most people have is that they expect the characters to be a certain way. Superman is supposed to be this, Batman is supposed to be that. Well... this is a different take. This is a take set in the real world, where Batman isn't really Batman anymore more, he's a full on vigilante, his unexplored but well nodded to past of losing more loved one's, of seeing all he's done not really changing anything, his tiredness and fatigue, as Alfred says, the fever, the rage, turns good men bad. That's Batman in this starting off point, and I loved and felt refreshed by the take of a horror-esque vigilante Batman. By the end of the film he starts to return to his ideals to what he started as with the backing of other heroes who share the same ideals.

MoS was a complete origin story, it's called Man of Steel because he's not Superman until the last few minutes of the film, he's finding his footing. He wasn't told to be good, he was being good off his own accord. I loved that he wasn't this wonder boy, pin-up, American scout full of patriotism. He was grounded in today's world, which makes him a better character to have Superman's ideals going forward. I think the old style propaganda styled America is great Superman is outdated, and frankly I'm happy to see the back of it.

I feel like the majority of people who liked these interpretations and fresh takes were people that don't hold onto Superman and Batman are x, y, z.

Back to Wonder Woman, that picture just posted by Hot Toys... my god! I don't care about lifting the arms up high than what it is, it looks phenomenal. I'm happy they've taken this time to work so hard on it, hopefully it means there aren't any issues, and that they've thoroughly experimented and pushed the limits of the body by leaving it in differing poses for extended lengths of time to see damage, so that they can warn us and resolve any fixable issues when we get it.

Back