1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little sneak peak at the ending of the movie I guess:

Lego set 76075: Wonder Woman Warrior Battle (29.99 USD/ 35 EUR)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I will put spoiler tags on spoilers in the future.
- mod

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't make Doomsday so...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, Doomsday didn't have a very toy-friendly design to begin with; his design doesn't have "variety" like the original Doomsday, with white bones & hair, grey skin, and green trunks. He's just a mass of ****. No companies even bothered making him, apart from a few obscure ones.

KLG10092.jpg

125745b.jpg

It may have been due to spoilers, since no one made any Batman figures with kryptonite spears either until after the movie had come and gone, but by then nobody cared about BvS anymore, so why bother?

Last edited:
OMFGGGGGGGGGG THIS LOOKS CRAZY GOOD. So glad i preordered it and thank god its finally out. Thank you hot toys!!! Wooooo

Is anyone going to post the release pics here for everyone to see? Cant add them on phone

OMFGGGGGGGGGG THIS LOOKS CRAZY GOOD. So glad i preordered it and thank god its finally out. Thank you hot toys!!! Wooooo

Is anyone going to post the release pics here for everyone to see? Cant add them on phone

Once it actually does release, I'm sure there will be many pictures for everyone to see.

Wait what? It's out?

Well, Doomsday didn't have a very toy-friendly design to begin with; his design doesn't have "variety" like the original Doomsday, with white bones & hair, grey skin, and green trunks. He's just a mass of ****. No companies even bothered making him, apart from a few obscure ones.

View attachment 333412

I must say, that's doomsday figure looks awesome

:lol I was prepared for this April fools, still that was very cruel!

Not long to wait now anyway.

Back