1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly the figure was only revealed in what late March or in April sometime? This is fairly standard turnaround time for Hot Toys so I don't know why people are making a big deal of ot not being out. Also people should remember the arrival date set by Sideshow isn't always accurate and not a set in stone release date.

But figures that were first revealed months after WW have already been released. There must be some issue causing a delay of this length.

Honestly the figure was only revealed in what late March or in April sometime? This is fairly standard turnaround time for Hot Toys so I don't know why people are making a big deal of ot not being out. Also people should remember the arrival date set by Sideshow isn't always accurate and not a set in stone release date.

Agreed. I'd actually be more surprised if it was released when it was initially intended to be released, which was what, August I think, so Q3? That'd be a relatively quick turn around.

Relax in the HT world it is not late really- the original release date was too ambitious- probably has more to do with factory production schedules being filled to get SW and RO stuff slotted first.

I doubt they are making any changes to the sculpt but looking at YT video previews posted months ago some were suspicious then of there being no pics of her in any kind of dynamic pose. Even the armoured Batman had some dynamic pics and in hand that has very little articulation. The new body for her might be proving more problematic than expected.

So what if there was an issue that causes the delay? So what if there isn't?

Can we do anything about it? No.

Is bitching and whining in the thread going to do anything about it? No.

Let's just be more patient and wait. It'll be done when it's done.

Let's go read a book or learn a skill or something.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's a forum, in absence of any news I don't see any harm in being curious and speculative. There's a lot of things we can't do anything about, the movie this figure comes from, ancient history, politics, weather etc, doesn't stop people talking about it. I haven't witnessed any bitching on this thread.

It's a forum, in absence of any news I don't see any harm in being curious and speculative. There's a lot of things we can't do anything about, the movie this figure comes from, ancient history, politics, weather etc, doesn't stop people talking about it. I haven't witnessed any bitching on this thread.

Actually one of those things, there is something you could do about it. :lol

Anyway, I agree that there's no harm in speculating what the delay may be with the figure or being humorous about how we wish it'd release already, but essentially asking 2-3 times each week what's taking so long, where the figure is and why no news is being given, is a little needless and gets a bit redundant.

I want this figure just as much as the next person, but as was mentioned, I would say this delay isn't a major delay. It's not really uncommon for figures to take this long between PO and release. I very much doubt it'll get canceled, it'll be out. Just be patient.

For something we want, it's normal for us kids (big or small) to talk about it everyday.. :)
I've been wanting this from day one it was announced like many of us:)

Hi I got word from XL-shop my Bats is on it's way so you might want to check on yours.
Cheers

Hi.. Yea.. I've seen the first batch had reached XL. My retailer takes stock from XL.. My retailer is telling me 'hopefully, next month"..... :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So what if there was an issue that causes the delay? So what if there isn't?

Can we do anything about it? No.

Is bitching and whining in the thread going to do anything about it? No.

Let's just be more patient and wait. It'll be done when it's done.

Let's go read a book or learn a skill or something.

essentially asking 2-3 times each week what's taking so long, where the figure is and why no news is being given, is a little needless and gets a bit redundant.

Thank you.

Is it the same person asking repeatedly? Many people (myself included) post in a thread without reading the previous 10 pages to ensure a lack of redundancy. I get your point, but what looks like bitching and whining to some may just be innocent speculation on their part, so maybe we all should strive for a bit more civility...

Is it the same person asking repeatedly? Many people (myself included) post in a thread without reading the previous 10 pages to ensure a lack of redundancy. I get your point, but what looks like bitching and whining to some may just be innocent speculation on their part, so maybe we all should strive for a bit more civility...

No, a number of people have innocently speculated on the nature of the delay or asked simple questions. True its ultimately pointless but just natural curiosity. No bitching or whining that i'm aware of.

Got it guys. I think we got the full spread. I'll stop bitching and whining about people speculating haha.

Same few people seemingly, yes, actually.

I do get what you're saying though about not perusing 10 pages back through a thread (especially if it's extremely active) to see what was already said. I've seen that many times and most people usually apologize in advance if it's a question that has already been answered when they ask it. No harm, no foul at all. However, being that this figure isn't released and there's no news, this thread doesn't get much activity other than when one of the seemingly same few people ask again why the figure is taking so long, why HT isn't saying anything or if anyone knows anything, which starts a brief conversation.

I see utterly nothing wrong at all with speculating what HT could be doing to the figure or humorously talking about how we wish it would just release already. No harm in that at all and that's the point of these forums. However, when it's the same few people genuinely asking 2-3 times a week how much longer, what's taking so long or why isn't there any news, I can see how it'd get a little redundant because the answer is always the same.

I want this figure as much as the next person, as mentioned, and even though it's been delayed, the amount of time this figure is taking between PO and release really isn't anything out of the ordinary, being that it's a brand new figure that has to be developed. I would have actually been more surprised if they were able to get it out at its initial scheduled release period. Very seldom does HT post updates in the step by step fabrication process between PO and release from what I've seen, so I'm not surprised there aren't constant updates. I highly doubt it'll be canceled for reasons given a few pages back. Just be patient, we'll get it. :duff

Back