1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping this makes it for Christmas. My wife is a huge WW fan and she doesn't own any 1/6 figures. It would be cool to be able to get this for her for her first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope for your wife's sake WW does it make it there for Christmas but probably unlikely now. Batman released in Hong Kong in August and took til October to make it stateside I think.

Trump will probably be in the White House before WW makes it out of Hong Kong :horror what a sobering thought.

I really hope for your wife's sake WW does it make it there for Christmas but probably unlikely now. Batman released in Hong Kong in August and took til October to make it stateside I think.

Trump will probably be in the White House before WW makes it out of Hong Kong :horror what a sobering thought.

I hope so.

Not likely though is it? Will probably be December before she's released in Hong Kong sadly. Hope its worth the wait :)

If she doesn't release in the next week, I'd say she won't make it to the States unfortunately before Christmas.

If she doesn't release in the next week, I'd say she won't make it to the States unfortunately before Christmas.

I'm just so eager to see the final product, Hot Toys are really teasing us with this :lol

But sooner or later we'll open this thread and those first in hand pics from Hong Kong will be here..that will be sweet!

Yeah I know it won't make it stateside. Hoping it releases in HK though and I'll get it from Timcent.

Yeah I know it won't make it stateside. Hoping it releases in HK though and I'll get it from Timcent.

In that case I like your chances. Hard to believe it won't release before December.

hey guys just be glad this guy didnt do the sculpt :slap

CvVcCRAUIAE4Pd-.jpg

I thought tattoo artists had to be... artists, as in, knowing how to draw.:lol

What the what?!? :lol :lol :lol

Oh yeah? That's where I've ordered mine from. I asked back in September when he'd be coming and they had no idea.

For Bats, XL has no idea when it's reaching Malaysia.

For WONDER WOMAN...
Looks like globally, no one has any idea except for thr production team in HT.. No news, no rumour no updates.. Sighz

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back