1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar17 View Post
You and I are on the same page with this.

I think the sculpt is good overall, I'd be happy with it if it stayed as is, but it can use some minor tweaking to the eyes and eyebrows to give her a bit more of a fierce expression. The eyes seem slightly too round to me.
Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyTheKid View Post
Same I'm happy with what we got but if they improve on it then the final version will be that much better.

:duff Right on!

hey guys just be glad this guy didnt do the sculpt :slap

CvVcCRAUIAE4Pd-.jpg

I thought tattoo artists had to be... artists, as in, knowing how to draw.:lol

After seeing the new trailer of the WW film, I don't mind getting this version because it pretty much looks the same in the new film except the skirt is more longer and more metallic shade lighter of blue :clap

Last edited:
I'm hope it follows suit. I wonder when they will show off the solo movie version.

I would imagine after the BvS one releases so as not to potentially hurt initial sales of it if people like what they see in the solo film one better. Then again, they did show the SS Batman before the BvS Batman released.

If the BvS one releases soon, you may see a prototype for the solo film one as early as Toy Soul. If the BvS one hasn't released yet by then, I imagine they'll probably just have that one on display again.

I would imagine after the BvS one releases so as not to potentially hurt initial sales of it if people like what they see in the solo film one better. Then again, they did show the SS Batman before the BvS Batman released.

If the BvS one releases soon, you may see a prototype for the solo film one as early as Toy Soul. If the BvS one hasn't released yet by then, I imagine they'll probably just have that one on display again.
When's Toy Soul?

Hot Toys should show us some profession shots or something to placate our curiousity. Been wondering how this figure has been doing for months. The solo film is looking bad ass.

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another delay notice. She has to show soon or she won't be delivered by December.

Since there is a delay, it will be very near to the solo film. Not sure if HT will release a new figure...many just releasing the variant like her traditional island clothing..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm really hoping this makes it for Christmas. My wife is a huge WW fan and she doesn't own any 1/6 figures. It would be cool to be able to get this for her for her first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since there is a delay, it will be very near to the solo film. Not sure if HT will release a new figure...many just releasing the variant like her traditional island clothing..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Then her solo movie version won't come out til this time next year then the JL version won't come out til summer 2018.

Back