1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a problem with the sculpt like some collectors do; having stated that I wouldn't mind if Hot Toys gave her a more aggressive facial expression. :)

12-wonder-woman.w750.h560.2x.jpg

You and I are on the same page with this. :duff

I think the sculpt is good overall, I'd be happy with it if it stayed as is, but it can use some minor tweaking to the eyes and eyebrows to give her a bit more of a fierce expression. The eyes seem slightly too round to me.

I'm ok even if they leave the expression the same, as it looks great on Hot Toys lifesize wonderwoman. But if they can make it look even closer to it, that
would be great.

Anyone went to LA Comic Con???? Any HT there? WW?? :D Please share if you do.. many thanks.

Oppsss. Sorry guys. It was a Stan Lee's LA Comic Con, i think no DC stuff.. [emoji14]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I might get her with a $20 code I got from my Batman. Want to get at least the Trinity at some point. I'm up in the air about getting Aquaman, Flash, or Cyborg when Justice League comes out. Unless I really love the film which given DC's track record so far I'm not sure about.

I've been on the fence about her since she was announced...I see a likeness but I know hot toys can do better...but the costume is amazing and the details are all there. This is a tough one...

Yeah I like this outfit more than the one from her solo film. That's why I'd prefer this one. The sculpt isn't bad but I agree it could be better.

Is her outfit very different for her solo movie? Does she have a different one again for Justice League or similar to BVS?

As with Superman I'd like the colours a little brighter but other than that very happy with her BVS outit. If they don't change the sculpt I'll probably sit this one out and see how the next two improve....in hand pics might make me cave though :lol

Is her outfit very different for her solo movie? Does she have a different one again for Justice League or similar to BVS?

As with Superman I'd like the colours a little brighter but other than that very happy with her BVS outit. If they don't change the sculpt I'll probably sit this one out and see how the next two improve....in hand pics might make me cave though :lol

It looks like the solo movie suit it a newer brighter version of BvS version

Yeah the suit is basically the same but I like the colors a bit more on this version. Plus I figure it's pretty easy in most cases to sell if I want to upgrade and the next version will probably be a ways off.

It looks like the solo movie suit it a newer brighter version of BvS version

Nice, that might suit my tastes better :) I look forward to see what Hot Toys come up with. Also I'd prefer to see them use moulded hair like they have with Harley Quinn to avoid it looking too much like a barbie doll.

Back