1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This HT 1/6 is so much prettier than the SS 1/4 PF; much sexier, Gadot likeness or not. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I was convinced her skin won't crack in a couple of years.

The rubber issue is extremely over blown. If you follow the instructions and have climate control (don't let it get cold then hot, or really humid then dry ect) the rubber is not going to fall apart. I've got tons of figures with the rubber bodies and not any of them have issues. And most of the cases you see or hear about on this site are people who are worried but have never had an issue them selves.

Anyway...

Ordered one today from sideshow and got her free. Thumbs up for rewards points!

image.jpeg

At first glance, I thought HT reused the Scarlet Witch Olsen hs. Then closer look it's Elizabeth Taylor...

At first glance, I thought HT reused the Scarlet Witch Olsen hs. Then closer look it's Elizabeth Taylor...

Yeah thats what i said too.

The lips need to be fuller, eye brows thicker, and the eyes are a bit off too.

This is probably the most off i've ever seen a hot toys likeness, it seems to be suffering from the same issues as basically all of the black widows so far, something in the lips maybe? or perhaps the dead expressions that hot toys likes to give their female figures. Idk, but this one is just way way off... still a great figure though :)

It's mostly the eyes. Aside from the zombie star HT gives to all their females, and half the men, they're too round. They've taken away anything that gives Gal Gadot a slightly exotic look. And her face is just a bit too oval, not enough indent at the cheeks. It's a pretty HS, but Gal is gorgeous... not pretty. And as someone said earlier, it looks more like her as a teenager, not her today.

Love the outfit but the head sculpt seems to be missing something. I'm not sure if it's the zombie eyes that many HT have or her lips just doesn't look right.

Based on those two pictures, the sculpt is close--the eyes and nose look good, but the cheeks need to be a bit thinner, her mouth needs to be a bit wider, and her chin is too long. Hopefully Hot Toys tweaks it before release.

And to those saying that the Hot Toys Black Widow doesn't look like Scarlett Johansson... albeit I only own the Winter Soldier version but it looks spot on to me but the Civil War one so far that I have seen... the likeness looks off.

Back