1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100% Gadot there.

No it's "terrible". We established this earlier. Easily the worst sculpt ever made, hot toys should be paying us to take this amateur effort off their hands. I haven't seen a bad pic yet.

At first I thought some people here were just being picky, but even my girlfriend says this doesn't look at all like Gadot, but then again she also thinks I'm attractive so obviously I'm not arguing the point with her. :)

i'm okay with the rubber body and the hair. but the face expression is so weird.
its like they took the dreamy face expression from the prototype and then tried to make it look more angry.
and the result is a really strange surprised/lost/angry mix.
it doesnt fit BvS. the HT Batman and Superman look super angry like they are ready to punch everything
and WW is standing there like "i have no idea whats going on."
thats not a good representation of the BvS WW from the movie.

It's so weird that everyone loved the sculpt when it was the pics from the figure in the Malaysia mall.

It's the same headsculpt guys...

What probably hurts the sculpt is that we now have a better looking one from HT; but with the training figure. Had that never been shown I think this would still be the gold standard.

No it's "terrible". We established this earlier. Easily the worst sculpt ever made, hot toys should be paying us to take this amateur effort off their hands. I haven't seen a bad pic yet.

U mean for a female character?

At first I thought some people here were just being picky, but even my girlfriend says this doesn't look at all like Gadot, but then again she also thinks I'm attractive so obviously I'm not arguing the point with her. :)

I use to think that the likeness wasn't bad because I thought I could tell it was Gal but now I mainly only think I can tell its Gal because she is dressed up like WW. I can't see any part of the face they got right, except the shape of the mouth, just as well they changed that area, even if did result in an "overbite".

Last edited:
It's so weird that everyone loved the sculpt when it was the pics from the figure in the Malaysia mall.

It's the same headsculpt guys...

More or less but they did change things, noticeably the mouth shape and Jawline and the eyes look bigger and are angular.

change.jpg

Last edited:
I'll let you know when I see the sculpt in hand.in a few days .it's hard to tell by pics because light can easily change the tint of a seamless body, particularly a seamless. At first I thought a suntan might be good, but it might be too dark for the HS.

Then maybe a suntan phicen, but that might seem too beige. The problem with HT HS are they are always a shade or tinted darker than the actual source character. Maybe a pale phicen might be the only option :dunno
Thanks. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nah man, I'm not talking about the original prototype. I'm talking about the figure that showed up in a mall in Malaysia a few weeks before HotToys announced the release.

Ahh gotcha, I wasn't sure because there are people out there that think head sculpt is exactly the same as the original proto. So people were not complaining about the teeth on the product when it was shown at the mall?

Ahh gotcha, I wasn't sure because there are people out there that think head sculpt is exactly the same as the original proto. So people were not complaining about the teeth on the product when it was shown at the mall?

Yup, it's the same....
but the paint app is better on the final product...
When i saw it at the mall, the face and body had different tone...
and the body tone was abit pale.
IMG_20170527_104813.jpg

It's a fairly shocking figure... Really gutted the money I will pay for this Inc 80+ on import taxes

I'm more than happy to wait the month. Any issues with the figures would hopefully be assessed and corrected by then.

Back