1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, i might buy that. I've always wanted a 2nd copy of supes and bats just because i really love these figures.

BTW, mattel's new 12 inch wonder woman figure has a very good sculpt for its price point. I've been looking at the angles and trying to overlook the paintjob and I am really impressed. I plan to make a mold of it, cast in wax to see if I can sharpen some things up or if it's even needed and cast it in dragonskin and do a re-paint and put it on my old custom WW. At least, to help with the HT wait.

Share some photos on the progress when you are doing it.. Enjoy watching/seeing works of arts..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

i will, ill post it in the custom thread and post a link here. I don't want to clutter up and derail too much from the main topic.

Man, she's still not out yet? I've had my Civil War Capt on order for awhile now but I think I may just get her once she is out. I saw that 12 inch figure of WW on Amazon and she does look pretty decent and the head sculpt is like dead on too. Tempted to get it to ease my patients for the Hot Toys WW.

Looks like Emma Watson is not spot on as well...

18057689_10154424410887344_2126013540396403844_n.jpg

That Emma Watson sculpt looks pretty accurate to me. Sculpted hair looks good to. I wonder if the future WW figures will move to sculpted hair now.

That Emma Watson sculpt looks pretty accurate to me. Sculpted hair looks good to. I wonder if the future WW figures will move to sculpted hair now.

quite accurate in the likeness.. I can't really feel it's spot on..
It's the similar feeling I have for WW sculpt....

Something like " I know it's her, but doesn't really look like her.. but I don't know what's wrong."

I am sure HT do the best they can....

Back to the topic... NO NEW RELEASE TODAY........
4 days to May......

haha some of you are so harsh, expecting perfection all the time. Looks pretty damn good to me, not that I have any interest in that figure.
I'm convinced if HT had a machine to literally clone and shrink the actor down to 1/6 some would still find something to complain about. :lol

So we eventually get pics of something in this thread... But instead of it being WW it's bloody snow White:slap

Back