1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is only just releasing the Tuxedo Joker. Dean Knight reviewed that figure two months ago so based on that I wouldn't expect WW anytime soon. Late May-early June would be my guess. In Europe we won't see her before August.

Sigh. Where are you????
Gonna troll this thread until she is released.. :p
4abaf0aa7b8fc0a8ffab8866553db914.jpg

If she looks like that i will be cancelling my preorder. The sculpt is off. Im hoping they have not put the new sculpt on in the picture like they didnt for supes. Lets hope. Joker and harley look awesome.

The sculpt looks exactly like the proto one, so I'm not sure why anyone would be expecting anything different. Sure it would have been a nice surprise to see something that was perhaps a bit improved, but I'm not shocked to see it's the same as what was advertised. However, we've already seen with BvS Superman that even in these pictures, what's shown here isn't necessarily what the absolute final product will be.

I personally never thought that the sculpt was utterly egregious to begin with; could use some tweaking, sure, but wasn't atrocious. I'm fine with what is shown.

A lot of good releases though in this batch. I have 5 figures in it on PO (Drax, HQ, WW, Mk46, Yoda).

Gonna be a lot of b u t t h u r t in this thread if people don't get a new sculpt they were never promised yet convinced themselves had to be coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I'll simply cancel once the solo movie version is announced. I think I like the look with the cloak/cap better. (If they release one that is...)
Being an European collector has one advantage: I can easily cancel between versions because often the second one is announced before the 1st version arrives at local retailers. :lol

My place, even if it had not arrived, my deposit will be gone if I cancel.... :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back