1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to keep the BvS one, skip the JL and go for the MoS2 Supes and get that and whoever the villain is in MoS2. The JL one potentially including a heat vision sculpt isn't enough to get me excited about it, as it wouldn't be anything that isn't already available for both BvS and MoS Supes. You can already purchase a few different types of heat vision sculpts for both respective figures.

Not wanting to be overly pessimistic but at this stage there is no guarantee MoS2 will be made. I feel that will depend heavily on how JL fares both critically and at the box office, especially Superman's role. Obviously Batman will get his solo and with Affleck directing I'd put money on it being great. Supes and the rest of the solos could be in danger if JL goes badly.

I'm crossing everything that first WW and JL are well received enough for this DCEU to go the distance. :pray:

Guys,
Really need some help and advice from you..

I always put my Supes in box (only take it out for photoshooting).
After several weeks in box, now on my figure, there's some brownish area between his cape clip and S-logo.

mtoxh3.jpg

Do you have any idea what's happened to my figure?
Is repainting the suit the only solution for this?

Thanks for your kind attention.

Mine has always had the same very slight goldish/brownish tint in between the crevices of the design on the fabric between the center top portion of the S glyph and the collar. However, it's not on the collar at all nor around the cape, as yours is. And it's only visible when you shine a bright light on it, such as the flashlight on a cell phone, at close range. So as I mentioned, it only seems to be tinted on mine.

Might be something pervasive and some are worse than others.

This was fun doing. Looking forward to getting started on my next one. Hope it comes out better. Might sell this one down the road.

JPEG_20170123_180715_1369881182.jpg

This is such a nice figure. Set him up last night with Batman and Knightmare Batman on the shelf. Crappy phone pics below lol.

d9631d307414567634b484a4dd60009f.jpg

e097eb8cb22d8dcfac69b280c0d161c5.jpg

Thanks guys.

So, is repainting the best way?
Or is there any other safer way to make that collar part of the suit blue again?

you are probably seeing skin through the suit. The rest of the body is silver but a small portion of the neck remains skin coloured. In the right light you will see the skin tone. As the suit is see through.

北京国安;9082987 said:
Cape is almost there,still have some details to deal with
15d4eee3e55d3172341acde8dd2aecd3.jpg
56681281ff4e5fa1cd443a124d7a4b8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you attach the cape can you remove it to swap capes? I'm thinking about getting 3 2 Sups I Batman BVS

Back