1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will not. It's not hot Hot Toys and SSC works (well, at least in most cases).

they could do a DX version. maybe a battle damaged superman/clark kent 2 pack.

if hot toys thinks they can make money off it they will make it. how many versions of the christian bale batman/heath ledger joker did they make? at least 3 or 4 right?

Thanks! Now I don't feel that bad. But the sniper rifle is a must right?

These are opinions though. Just because he doesn't like it doesnt mean you shouldnt either.

Why do you care about what other people think? If you want the rifle, then go for it.

It's the latter. I ordered the two pack in February. Superman shipped in June and Batman ships this Friday.

Thanks for the confirmation.

These are opinions though. Just because he doesn't like it doesnt mean you shouldnt either.

Why do you care about what other people think? If you want the rifle, then go for it.

Who said I care, he was just giving his input and I thanked him. I want the rifle because of the homage from the comics. And I ordered it day 1 when it went up for PO. I just regret cancelling my 2 pack order.

Who said I care, he was just giving his input and I thanked him. I want the rifle because of the homage from the comics. And I ordered it day 1 when it went up for PO. I just regret cancelling my 2 pack order.

I believe all he meant by reminding you that these are just opinions was because of this statement:

Thanks! Now I don't feel that bad. But the sniper rifle is a must right?

Of course there's utterly no harm in asking for and valuing others' opinions, but just because a particular person doesn't like a particular accessory, doesn't mean it should be written off as not being worth having. Same as if they feel something is a must have. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll feel it's a must have.

Plus, you stated that you value and want the rifle because of the homage to the comics, so it's a must have for you. So that being the case, his opinion on the rifle is moot because even if he answered you that it's not a must have, it's apparently a must have for you. :duff

So, I swapped out the stand post for the crotch one today. I had him posed with one leg slightly bent and the foot pointing down. Well, the costume stretched so now that I have legs in a regular standing position, I have wrinkles. Hopefully they will smooth out over time. Can't really futz it because the boots are glued to the suit.

Anyway, just something to be aware of.

1457622066f033d01d9f5fff40019e08.jpg

9e5febcfdd69e9fc9746805848e67ac8.jpg

I noticed that needless (in my opinion) second knee joint that looks like it's more over the shin than the knee sort of messes with the suit a bit if you bend it and leaves wrinkles just above the boot. That happened with my one Supes figure that I had in a levitating pose for a bit, but luckily I was able to pretty much smooth it out.

Where did you get the extra crotch stand pole? I have my main Supes figure with the crotch stand that came with Armored Batman and used the c-clamp that came with Supes on Armored Batman. Been looking on eBay to see if I can find an extra one to put back with Armored Bats, but no avail.

Why does the TC suck?

The design pattern on the cowl is far larger than it should be-it's over emphasised on what should be an intricate design on the cowl.
It's also just printed on the cowl in a horrible cheap fashion-it's a bit like its was an afterthought.
I'm just saying how I felt about it, I also didn't see how it could fit in my collection or the bvs collection-maybe if we got an Alfred but no use other than that.
The sniper rifle though is far superior-batman actually interacted with it in the film and it's the iconic look from the graphic novel.
Just trying to give my opinion having owned it folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The design pattern on the cowl is far larger than it should be-it's over emphasised on what should be an intricate design on the cowl.
It's also just printed on the cowl in a horrible cheap fashion-it's a bit like its was an afterthought.
I'm just saying how I felt about it, I also didn't see how it could fit in my collection or the bvs collection-maybe if we got an Alfred but no use other than that.
The sniper rifle though is far superior-batman actually interacted with it in the film and it's the iconic look from the graphic novel.
Just trying to give my opinion having owned it folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok.

The TC and rifle both look pretty cool to me at least in pictures, so I'll see for myself how they look in hand on Monday. I really enjoyed BvS so I think the TC will be a cool accessory to have in my BvS display along with the Kryptonite rock accessory as artifacts from the film. I personally would have more use for the TC than the rifle, since I'm going to be displaying my Bats with the grenade launcher.

The rifle and kryptonite were must haves for me. The TC never seemed that great and if it's printed it's even worse than I imagined. IMO the rifle should have been a standard accessory with the TC as the ex.

Two questions: when tracking down the exclusive kryptonite is eBay a safe route? Or do people make knock offs?

Also anyone know where to find a replacement "crotch grabber" to use instead of pole? Don't want to damage suit :(

Thank you in advance! Hope these haven't been addressed before and if so I apologize

Where did you get the extra crotch stand pole? I have my main Supes figure with the crotch stand that came with Armored Batman and used the c-clamp that came with Supes on Armored Batman. Been looking on eBay to see if I can find an extra one to put back with Armored Bats, but no avail.

I managed to pick up an extra Armored Batman complete stand on eBay a few weeks ago, so I took it off of that. The BvS stands do seem to be hard to come by. Now that Batman is shipping from Sideshow, they may be a little easier to find. Between Knightmare Bats, regular Bats and Armored bats, you would think there would be more of them available.

I managed to pick up an extra Armored Batman complete stand on eBay a few weeks ago, so I took it off of that. The BvS stands do seem to be hard to come by. Now that Batman is shipping from Sideshow, they may be a little easier to find. Between Knightmare Bats, regular Bats and Armored bats, you would think there would be more of them available.

Yeah, that's what I've seen as well. Not very many listings for Armored, Knightmare nor regular Batman bases. And when there are, they seem to be $60 plus. Looks like I may be stuck just using the c-clamp on Armored Bats.

Two questions: when tracking down the exclusive kryptonite is eBay a safe route? Or do people make knock offs?

Also anyone know where to find a replacement "crotch grabber" to use instead of pole? Don't want to damage suit :(

Thank you in advance! Hope these haven't been addressed before and if so I apologize

Not that I'm privy of. But then again, I haven't searched for the Kryptonite accessory on eBay.

As far as the crotch cradle, if you have another BvS figure you can swap theirs out and use it with Superman (since Superman is the only BvS figure that includes a c-clamp) or just buy a seemingly scarce extra BvS Batman base and stand on eBay.

Yeah, that's what I've seen as well. Not very many listings for Armored, Knightmare nor regular Batman bases. And when there are, they seem to be $60 plus. Looks like I may be stuck just using the c-clamp on Armored Bats.

Not that I'm privy of. But then again, I haven't searched for the Kryptonite accessory on eBay.

As far as the crotch cradle, if you have another BvS figure you can swap theirs out and use it with Superman (since Superman is the only BvS figure that includes a c-clamp) or just buy a seemingly scarce extra BvS Batman base and stand on eBay.

I only have batman and don't want to damage his suit either. Argh! Thank you for response!

Back