1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Sixth Kit is an eBay seller but you can order direct for a few bucks cheaper and always free shipping.

Still not totally satisfied
16019501fde4bad97635e280ca52a53d.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Has anyone removed the thigh enhancements and put the suit back on? I just got mine and plan to remove the rib cage area (?) and was thinking about the thighs.

Has anyone removed the thigh enhancements and put the suit back on? I just got mine and plan to remove the rib cage area (?) and was thinking about the thighs.

I think if you remove the thigh padding, there's a slight chance it'll look loose around that area. I'm not sure though, just taking a wild guess since the outfit was designed and tailored around the body.

Are the knock off sculpts good quality? I might buy one and plop it onto the MoS figure :lol

I ordered a han and luke on eBay for my Sideshow han and luke trooper and really happy with them. I also ordered the heat vision headsculpt on eBay for 22.00. Will let you know how well it turns out.

I have removed them to apply to a MOS Superman. They were easy to remove and did not lose their shape.

28160511530_0a059f4af3_o.jpg28400419780_8f51c18bf1_o.jpg

What do you mean by "Patten". You posts are very vague and make no sense. What about what pattern?

Hey man chill.
English is not his first language yu know.
So be nice.

Hes not satisfied yet about the pleats.
This a custom cape, its not double sided like hot toys cape.

Is there anyway to modify the base that comes with this figure so that the figure can stand on it as apposed to a flight pose? I dont want to spend 30 or 40 bucks on ebay buying a batman base just to replace the name plate with superman's.

Is there anyway to modify the base that comes with this figure so that the figure can stand on it as apposed to a flight pose? I dont want to spend 30 or 40 bucks on ebay buying a batman base just to replace the name plate with superman's.

I'm wanting to get a separate BvS base from one of the other figures also that has a cradle stand to use for Supes. I'm looking at pictures of the Knightmare Batman base and stand and I'm wondering if the stand posts for the other bases are compatible with the Supes base. The posts on the other bases look like they also screw in like the malleable post does that comes with Supes, so I'm wondering if the threads on the other posts are the same size or if the threading on the Supes base is unfortunately too wide.

If it isn't, all you'd need is a separate post from one of the other figures and screw that into the Supes base as opposed to having to buy an entirely new base and stand.

Back