1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who have the 2 pack on order, did you receive Superman now or do you need to wait till Batman is out ?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was posted before
Justice League first official poster
Superman looks exactly same with WW. Batman has some extra details. so what does this mean ? there will be or not new Supes next year?
13701020_10209239304952833_1758672642275392607_o.jpg

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a new suit for Superman in JL. Likely the black one with silver shield from the comics. He's just there in the picture because he pretty much has to be. Although, I kind of wish they'd left him out. I mean, I know we all know he's coming back, but still would be nice to see them keep it on the down low.

Justice League trailer !
WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!

Justice League trailer !
WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!WHERE IS SUPES!

Lol I figured they would keep him out of it & they did. They act like it 's gonna be some big reveal when he comes back. Uh, we know this [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lol I figured they would keep him out of it & they did. They act like it 's gonna be some big reveal when he comes back. Uh, we know this [emoji23] [emoji23]

Is that true that Supes is not included into JL Part 1? I remember I found this info somewhere. I was watching this trailer without breathing but .... NO SUPES :| R.I.P ME

No he will definitely be in it but I just figured they would keep him out of the first few trailers and advertising material

No he will definitely be in it but I just figured they would keep him out of the first few trailers and advertising material

Maybe small part like WW in BvS. just in the end of PART 1. I have those vibes. movies like this always ends like ''To be part 2''

Trailer looked great to me....what did yall think

I haven't had much interest in JLA with all the talk that Superman might not appear much in part 1, but that team shot looks pretty good. Clark's hair is combed the right way, and Batman's suit is a little different.

Back