1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The silver paint complicates things slightly but the fact that the BVS Superman uses basically the same base body as the MOS Superman gave me an idea. I have some sculpting experience (still learning) so I plan to use the BVS upgrades as a guide and add on to the MOS body with Magic Sculpt! It's an ambitious project but nothing ventured, nothing gained! I'll be working with an friend of mine who is an artist and much more experienced. Wish me luck!

First I would like to thank you for all the body pics yu provide on yur website. When I was looking for some bodies to custom it helped me a lot. So huge thanks again.

I'm doing something similar with my Mos.
Going to paint it silver and add the chest rib add on. But I'm going to try to recast the bvs add ons (thighs too wich will be helpful for any muscular character).
Can't wait to see yur custom.

BTW someone did some mod to Bvs body.
Only thing I might do are the biceps.
Argh can't upload pics from my phone...

First I would like to thank you for all the body pics yu provide on yur website. When I was looking for some bodies to custom it helped me a lot. So huge thanks again.

I'm doing something similar with my Mos.
Going to paint it silver and add the chest rib add on. But I'm going to try to recast the bvs add ons (thighs too wich will be helpful for any muscular character).
Can't wait to see yur custom.

BTW someone did some mod to Bvs body.
Only thing I might do are the biceps.
Argh can't upload pics from my phone...

Thanks for positive feedback! I'm still fairly new at collecting and customizing but I really love it! Good Luck with your project.

Just did a hand modification

Stuck hands shape is very unnatural

MOD
fbe7090077776a0163ba9dc6261ad6c2.jpg

aef3dc378c550596afdeb3a649fcb270.jpg

Movie
48446294863649d432af42bd3284cef2.jpg

d444f9dbdef6ccae7c2b44bc860765a9.jpg

HT
eaad8ce5127cc0ec3b23c58da072eb29.jpg

15869d2c0905f9d89afe6c59ec25ecc8.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

That body might be perfect for a custom Colossus. Is it just painted or is it actually made from silver plastic?

It's painted. The plastic attachments are very soft and pliable. I believe the primer is black with silver painted over it! A custom Colossus might work really well for this! Good idea!

blu ray superman feature ,looks like the movie suit has a deep shine not present on the hot toys version ,well mine anyway ,anyone want to chime in on the feasibility of glossing up the suit

Which would I have a better chance of getting through the waitlist for? Just Superman (exclusive) or the Superman & Batman two pack?
Also... can you use your reward points if the waitlist converts?

Anyone know how the cape is attached inside the body? I'd like to remove it, but would like to know what I'm getting into.

Anyone know how the cape is attached inside the body? I'd like to remove it, but would like to know what I'm getting into.

2016-06-19 016.jpg2016-06-18 013.jpg

The cape is threaded through the suit and into the body through two small slots on each side of the clavicle. There are plastic tabs on each end of the cape inside the chest that hold it in place. It's pretty easy to remove with just a tug! The plastic will break off and the cape is freed! There is also glue at the ankles but not a lot! The suit can be pulled slowly free without doing a lot of damage!

2016-06-19 004.jpg

Which would I have a better chance of getting through the waitlist for? Just Superman (exclusive) or the Superman & Batman two pack?

I jumped on both waitlists... hopefully one or the other will convert... I want to get Batman as well.

I jumped on both waitlists... hopefully one or the other will convert... I want to get Batman as well.

Your chances are probably better for Superman alone but if you're a bit patient you'll get both.
Waitlists pretty much always convert at some point, they're mostly a sales ploy designed to create a sense of urgency between re-orders of a given figure.
I do not think you can use your reward points on these but I could be wrong.

北京国安;8754311 said:
Holly xxxx,this is the best feedback I have ever had

3f9d54d26d214132ed810dae67c81076.jpg

d6d7c3f826314052a7eb41b8c919e69b.jpg

3b4c4038038b1fc96eaed63a913a21fc.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

That's awesome! Is the wired cape a Tony Mei?

Last edited:
With 25 buck shipping that'll likely get up to retail price, if not over.

Uhhh you say that like that would be a bad thing!!;) lol. Shipping is calculated by ebay, last person I checked shipping for was in ohio and It came out at $20.08. I had offered it to a few people on here (outside ebay) for $200+ shipping but either they never got back to me or just waiting for something. So ill have ebay fees but to be honest I like selling on ebay, just the excitement of the last few minutes is worth the fees.

Back