1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you said, you'll see when you have it in hand, but as others have stated, this cape does fall straight and drapes very nicely. No flaring out at all. Very possibly HT best cape I think.

If you don't have this figure, the ANH Vader and either TDW Thor or AoU Thor, then yes, I can see why HT capes have left a bad impression on you. Those four aforementioned figures have HT's best capes in my opinion.

Agreed 100%. Both DW Thor capes were amazing and the AoU Thor as well as this. All perfect In my opinion. Well, nothing is perfect but you know. Oh an yeah, ANH Vader cape is fabulous as well. I actually like Kylo's too. I guess it's not a true cape, but it drapes well.

Just wanted to share these! I'm about to start a customizing project with the BVS Superman! I know that some have been curious about the body structure beneath the suit so here it is...

2016-06-18 001.jpg

2016-06-18 010.jpg

2016-06-18 013.jpg

2016-06-18 016.jpg

Agreed 100%. Both DW Thor capes were amazing and the AoU Thor as well as this. All perfect In my opinion. Well, nothing is perfect but you know. Oh an yeah, ANH Vader cape is fabulous as well. I actually like Kylo's too. I guess it's not a true cape, but it drapes well.

:exactly:

What's the plan for the custom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The silver paint complicates things slightly but the fact that the BVS Superman uses basically the same base body as the MOS Superman gave me an idea. I have some sculpting experience (still learning) so I plan to use the BVS upgrades as a guide and add on to the MOS body with Magic Sculpt! It's an ambitious project but nothing ventured, nothing gained! I'll be working with an friend of mine who is an artist and much more experienced. Wish me luck!

Thanks for the pics of the body. I need to find a loose one so I can mixe and match to Frankenstein a new body for the MoS figure

Back