1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to getting this (UPS says Tuesday). I'm still not thrilled with the cape though. I don't know why HT feels the need to use lining for every cape they produce, as opposed to just using a hem. They're capes always flare because of it. I've got a Tony Mei cape for my MOS fig, but I'm hoping he makes one for this as well. His capes just lay so much better an appear more realistic.

As you said, you'll see when you have it in hand, but as others have stated, this cape does fall straight and drapes very nicely. No flaring out at all. Very possibly HT's best cape I think.

If you don't have this figure, the ANH Vader and either TDW Thor or AoU Thor, then yes, I can see why HT capes have left a bad impression on you. Those four aforementioned figures have HT's best capes in my opinion.

deltoid mod and eyebrows repaint

pic from my friend
c9cc31c93b6d5e0f73c84d0d06f99650.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Had this on flex and since I bought the dual pack I wasnt really able to cancel this on time. But will be for sale unopened as soon as I receive it, get at me!!! will post it on the for sale section as soon as I get it. willing to discount, but be reasonable.......just saying.

Had this on flex and since I bought the dual pack I wasnt really able to cancel this on time. But will be for sale unopened as soon as I receive it, get at me!!! will post it on the for sale section as soon as I get it. willing to discount, but be reasonable.......just saying.

PM Sent :)

What is a actual price of empty boxes? I have no idea. as my box came damaged I'd like to buy one just paper box no plastic stuff inside.

Does anyone know if you keep superman on the fly stand, does it damage the suit at all? Has anyone had any issues? Thanks

I wonder how long I should keep him on it then. I want to pose him with the Armored Batman looking up it him.

That would be a great pose. Especially with the Bat Signal. However, I personally wouldn't trust c-clamps over long periods of time.

Back