1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy pose and terrible pictures but still EASILY the best 1/6 Superman figure from any film, comic, cartoon, manufacturer, etc.

I really thought this was just going to be a mild upgrade from MoS but I sure was WRONG.

Oh and the flip up BvS symbol on the base has a kickstand on the back to keep the symbol propped open. That was something I didn't notice in any YouTube review so far.

Looking good! I love my MoS version but it's great to hear that this really is a big improvement.

And I absolutely love the bases from the BvS line. They look fantastic.

Looking good! I love my MoS version but it's great to hear that this really is a big improvement.

And I absolutely love the bases from the BvS line. They look fantastic.

The bases are fantastic, a bit on the large size but still awesome. I actually own more 1/4 Superman statues than 1/6 figures but still have plenty. MoS, HT Evil and Regular, the one with Kent switchout and the SS comic version (which, In my opinion, isn't as terrible as most people think). But this BvS Supes just kills all my previous 1/6 Supes figures. Amazing what HT can do when they put effort into production!

Anyone know if I go to Hong Kong tomorrow if the Special Edition is available for sale from local retailers or do Timcent, HKApestore have exclusive stock?

Anyone know if I go to Hong Kong tomorrow if the Special Edition is available for sale from local retailers or do Timcent, HKApestore have exclusive stock?

You sure you wanna pay those inflated prices though? If you can find it for the amount it's supposed to be, get it. I wish you luck.

Great work done by Owen (戚浩文). Modified body, repainted suit and Tony's cape.

13179406_611364842365873_3401698789942299197_n.jpg
l
13179304_611364852365872_3204244152235620293_n.jpg

Looking at this, I'm wondering why hot toys put those ugly black borders around the inner "S" (Hope) symbol.

Decisions decisions. Rey and Deadpool are POed for this summer, but the regular Batman and this are looking nice.

Ugh, I'm not good at making chocies.

I hope I can pick up this body down the line. I think the MOS body (slightly shortened) would look great on an AOU Vision.

You sure you wanna pay those inflated prices though? If you can find it for the amount it's supposed to be, get it. I wish you luck.

Agreed. Never saw the sense in paying significantly more than retail just so you could have it a few weeks earlier than everyone else. Though if you can find it at retail, then go for it.

The shoulders almost look too wide imo

Even if they are, I personally like that this figure is more muscular than the MoS version. In MoS, he was a bit more lean. In BvS he was beefier, so the two figures nicely show the difference of his frame in each respective film.

Thanks. And yeah, i suppose you're right. I always feel photos taken in sunlight look a lot more real.

great pictures barry ,keep them coming :clap

saw this and thought it was worth reposting

its hard being superman lol
tumblr_n8u11wTSyo1rei3gfo1_250.gif

"Being Superman is great. What could possibly could wrong?"

NEARLY 2 YEARS LATER

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9iuv3w160rggcw8kkc8s00ccw_640.gif

"Crap... Well, at least it can't get any worse than this."

A FEW DAYS LATER

batman-v-superman-26_warner.gif

"This hurts like hell. But it's better than being dead..."

A FEW HOURS LATER