1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavill looks awesome in this picture. I happened to noticed the boots and I don't recall them looking like this in the figure. Did Hot toys miss that detail?

View attachment 258809 image.jpeg

This should be releasing in the next week or so, can't wait to see the final product. Even though I found Snyder's gloom and doom Superman tiresome in BvS, it's such a great looking figure I'll be getting it.

It was on the coming soon pic posted by Hot Toys, and the updated schedule on OSR has it listed for April. The Snowtrooper was the same and it just released.

Chances are Superman will be out soon.

HT should do a movie promo exclusive for Superman with scratch sculpt and heat vision sculpt. Why do they do it for Marvel but not DC?

I still can't understand why MOS figure didn't sell well. he is such an amazing figure in person even 10 times better. for his price he's a real treasure.

I still can't understand why MOS figure didn't sell well. he is such an amazing figure in person even 10 times better. for his price he's a real treasure.

Of course. But not everyone was a fan of the film. And of those fans, few would be in the market for a Hot Toys figure of the Man Of Steel. And of those in the market, not everyone bought him.
It doesn't have the broad appeal of a Marvel character.

Of course. But not everyone was a fan of the film. And of those fans, few would be in the market for a Hot Toys figure of the Man Of Steel. And of those in the market, not everyone bought him.
It doesn't have the broad appeal of a Marvel character.

I love marvel and DC same time. both have their epic glory moments. But I prefer DC because of god and goddess characters. they are more epic and huge for me. of course marvel has bigger history in movie universe and they have bigger fandom. sales are better too because of this. I think MOS is a huge and epic film and I love it,every second. maybe because I love Henry Cavill and I was fan of him before MOS. I don't know. Still think BvS Superman looks way better as figure. hope final product will be 2 times better cz photos never give figures any justice. when I opened MOS box I almost screamed.

Because that movie isn't that good

I don't know what you meant into THAT GOOD but I have seen every movie in this genre and non of them has so huge events.of course some stuff can be done better but its just business of taste. there is not any single movie or something on earth, which would be liked by everyone.

I never understood the link of how good a movie is and the choice of purchasing the character.

Do you like the character? Does it display well? Is the costume/outfit faithful to the character?

If so, then weather the movie is a bomb or a block buster, it does not matter.

If it does, than you're nothing more than a fair-weather fan.

I never understood the link of how good a movie is and the choice of purchasing the character.

Do you like the character? Does it display well? Is the costume/outfit faithful to the character?

If so, then weather the movie is a bomb or a block buster, it does not matter.

If it does, than you're nothing more than a fair-weather fan.

same here. I buy things blindly don't care how good movie or animation is. most important I love characters or actors.

I've always thought that mentality was ridiculous. Reeve was great but it's not an original character he invented. Superman was around long before him, and will be here long after Cavill and the actor after him.

Those people act like Superman in film should just fade away after he died.

Last edited:
Back