1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All they have to do is give bat this body... it has the pronounced shoulders and high chest bats fig needs.

Boom!
I never even seen that! Your 100% on the money.
They would have to change this body though but yeah this looks a lot more accurate to batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really liking this Supes. Wish they could add in the red eye effect as an exclusive bonus. Will be getting this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All they have to do is give bat this body... it has the pronounced shoulders and high chest bats fig needs.

I don't think so.
Cavill's Superman is extremely muscular but lean, he looks elegant.
Affleck's Batman is thick all over, he looks like a ****ing bull.
Different body types and silhouettes.

I don't think so.
Cavill's Superman is extremely muscular but lean, he looks elegant.
Affleck's Batman is thick all over, he looks like a ****ing bull.
Different body types and silhouettes.

This looks anything but lean and elegant.

SuPDYty.jpg

This looks anything but lean and elegant.

Wrong and paparazzi pictures are crap.
Look at official photos, properly lit and photographed, they convey the director's vision.
Like I said, muscular but elegant, not a no neck bull like Batfleck or the Hulk.
He looks like a comic book superhero, more so than any other CBM character I've seen.
batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-henry-cavill_zpstidqz2ri.jpg

My point still stands, this is the wrong body for this Batman.

nothing lean about caville. he's got a very broad muscular build, granted not as much as batmans, but that is not a lean man.

Batman shouldn't be that bulky, though. Not too keen on Affleck being cast as Batman in the first place, and his Batman suit is awful looking. The Superman and Wonder Woman costumes friggin rock, but they dropped the ball on Batman's costume.

Batman shouldn't be that bulky, though. Not too keen on Affleck being cast as Batman in the first place, and his Batman suit is awful looking. The Superman and Wonder Woman costumes friggin rock, but they dropped the ball on Batman's costume.

I go back and forth on the BvS Bat-suit. I think I would have liked it a little more contrast-y or with something to make it pop, but it's hard to say as I haven't seen it in action, and the colours make sense from a "real-world" perspective, for what it's worth.

For any UK based collectors on here – what are the SSC postage charges like? I'm looking to pre-order the twin-pack, but just a bit concerned about being stung for postage and customs charges!

Hi mate,

I'm from the UK and you have to pay VAT and admin charges. So if your going for the twin pack, you will need to add another £90-£100. That is excluding delivery which is a flat rate of $40.

Tel

i think you're the first person i've heard not like the costume.

His physique as Superman is powerful looking, a lot of muscle mass in the shoulders and arms.

I like the fact that the batsuit is black and grey but other details of the suit I don't like.

They haven't done a very good job photographing the batsuit. I think it looked great in that first photo Snyder took himself, but it's been downhill since then when it's appeared on magazine covers. Most importanly, though, I think it's looked good in the trailers. There may be a couple shots where it still looks a bit funky, but I think overall it comes off way better on film and in motion.

They haven't done a very good job photographing the batsuit. I think it looked great in that first photo Snyder took himself, but it's been downhill since then when it's appeared on magazine covers. Most importanly, though, I think it's looked good in the trailers. There may be a couple shots where it still looks a bit funky, but I think overall it comes off way better on film and in motion.

I kind of agree with you... but there are a lot more wonderful photos of the costume... and let's face it the DCEU is actually being a lot more faithful to their characters suits that certain other studios. Comic books suits do look ridiculous, but we know they are... look at Spiderman's costume, they've done a really good job in all the movies with Spidey's costume, but when he's stood doing nothing, it looks silly! But we accept that as comic book fans, just as we accept that Clark Kent's glasses are a great disguise, or that Bruce Banner wears trousers with extremely stretchy, with even stretchier waistbands.
So, ultimately it's what it looks like on screen that counts - and from everything i've seen so far it looks stunning – I would say the best comic book costume on film so far... well on par with Wonder Woman anyway... and let's face it – Batman is not meant to be photographed. :wink1:

Wrong and paparazzi pictures are crap.
Look at official photos, properly lit and photographed, they convey the director's vision.
Like I said, muscular but elegant, not a no neck bull like Batfleck or the Hulk.
He looks like a comic book superhero, more so than any other CBM character I've seen.
batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-henry-cavill_zpstidqz2ri.jpg

My point still stands, this is the wrong body for this Batman.

Sorry Cavill is built AF in BvS and was in MOS, look at the after the rig scene when he is getting clothes, he has packed on a lot of muscle mass in arms/shoulders/chest and now legs as well it looks, but that could be suit to some extent as well.

If you want to see him when he was lean/normal, watch him in The Tudors, he was a little bigger in The Immortals, but nothing compared to now. He also goes from Supes to CK pretty convincingly as well. Slap on the specs and dry his hair and CK...oh and the Royals T-shirt. :)

from the neck up it looks awesome. from the neck down it looks awesome. for some reason the whole picture looks odd. I get the feeling that the head might be too small for the body or something like that

I have thought the head is too small in some shots as well, in others it looks OK. I really want to see pics of
BvS next to an MOS in hand. Have awhile to wait for that tho.

Back