1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guys think the chances are of hot toys adding a light up feature for the eyes? I'm kind of new to hot toys so I don't know how often they add features like this after a piece has already gone up for pre-order.

I don't think they will add it to this figure but if they do anything it will be some kind of exclusive or 2 pack deal

That's unfortunate. The figure is really lacking in the accessory department, which is understandable because what does supes really need? The Heat vision really should have been included with this guy.

Is it possible to have an eye that's painted as a normal eye but will light up with a red led inside? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.

That's unfortunate. The figure is really lacking in the accessory department, which is understandable because what does supes really need? The Heat vision really should have been included with this guy.

Is it possible to have an eye that's painted as a normal eye but will light up with a red led inside? I feel like I've seen it somewhere before.

Wesker?

So what do you guys think the chances are of hot toys adding a light up feature for the eyes? I'm kind of new to hot toys so I don't know how often they add features like this after a piece has already gone up for pre-order.

I don't think they will. Even though to many collectors it would be a big difference, I don't think it'd be a big enough difference to HT to essentially release a duplicate of the same figure. The figure this thread is based on is pretty much going to be the only Supes figure for BvS.

I think he meant add the light up feature to this BvS superman and not another figure. Which they will not. They would rather make an exclusive head to sell with a CK figure or some lesser character. Sigh.

light up features are fairly redundant though, the batteries will die very fast if its lit all the time. and if its not lit all the time when will you light it? once or twice just to take a few pics or play around while posing???? its a dead feature, no doubt a cool one, but still pointless from a function point of view.

Yeah, it's possible. I have done a few for people here on the forum with the MOS head.

C9A91038-13B5-44FE-8562-7C7386475063.jpg

9D134D52-FCA5-4101-A1BD-4949E11A3CB9.jpg

I think he meant add the light up feature to this BvS superman and not another figure. Which they will not. They would rather make an exclusive head to sell with a CK figure or some lesser character. Sigh.

Ah ok, I misunderstood.

I'd agree and still say most likely not.

A red eye sculpt would be cool as long as it's not the only sculpt.

I wish HT would get back into multiple sculpts, several characters could benefit from an alternate expression. Especially the barebones figures.

Like others have stated, I actually would only be in on a glowing eyes sculpt if it was an additional sculpt. I don't think I'd like it being the only sculpt that comes with the figure.

I don't think any of us have to worry about additional heat-vision sculpts if Cavill Superman figures continue to sit on shelves and require huge discounts to move. :lol If it weren't for the Tech Cowl, I would've waited for a sale.

And yes, I realize such buying behavior contributes to the problem. ;)

from the neck up it looks awesome. from the neck down it looks awesome. for some reason the whole picture looks odd. I get the feeling that the head might be too small for the body or something like that
Looks fantastic here.

forum.php

I think the suit looks great but as a lot of people have said there is somethin off about the head.
But having the original I don't feel the improvements on the suit are worth me selling my original & updating.
Il be saving my cash for the batman variants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All they have to do is give bat this body... it has the pronounced shoulders and high chest bats fig needs.

Back