1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since it looks like I'm getting Supes again (lol)...I'm really wondering if I should somehow ask SS to upgrade to the combo pack with Batman, wait for that apocalypse version (?) Batman, or get General Zod. Opinions? :p

Well, since it looks like I'm getting Supes again (lol)...I'm really wondering if I should somehow ask SS to upgrade to the combo pack with Batman, wait for that apocalypse version (?) Batman, or get General Zod. Opinions? :p

Get whichever ones you actually want.

If you ordered, the two pack, you can't cancel one without cancelling both. The two pack is a single item with both figures shipped in a single box.
The 2 pack does not come in a single box. It comes in their respective boxes with the cowl packed with batman.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The 2 pack does not come in a single box. It comes in their respective boxes with the cowl packed with batman.

He likely means they are still very much 'a set' and therefore come in the same shipper. So one cannot be cancelled without the other as they are 'one'.

Only way to get that batman plus tech cowl on its own will be ebay.

Im on the waitlist for the bundle. I waited to see the movie the day after its release to see if i still wanted the two pack before ordering it. I'm worried i wont get my hands on it. You think if i ordered both figures at the same time id still get the cowl?

Not saying this isn't true, but is there a picture or something that says this? Every two pack I've bought so far (Rocket & Groot, Han & Chewie, OT Stormtroopers) have all come in a single box.

Edit: just checked the description on Sideshow and saw where it said the cowl would be packed with Batman.

Strange that all the other two packs they've done have all been packed in special packaging, but this isn't.

Last edited:
Not saying this isn't true, but is there a picture or something that says this? Every two pack I've bought so far (Rocket & Groot, Han & Chewie, OT Stormtroopers) have all come in a single box.

Edit: just checked the description on Sideshow and saw where it said the cowl would be packed with Batman.

Strange that all the other two packs they've done have all been packed in special packaging, but this isn't.

Yup HT already mentioned that. Maybe due to the fact they are shipped at a different time as supes is already ready.

Glad to see JC said the new superman head was approved and should be with this figure.

It's more of a bundle than a two-pack, although they do refer to them as a "set"... I originally thought they were going to come in one box as well until I noticed they both have different flex payment schedules. Just a ploy to sell more BvS superman figures. It worked, because I ordered the set :lol

Yup HT already mentioned that. Maybe due to the fact they are shipped at a different time as supes is already ready.

That would be my reasoning as well, being that Supes is going to release much sooner than what Bats will.

Decided to customize the MOS base. Pretty happy with the results. I am not sure that I want the DOJ version Superman except for the base LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 334
That looks really cool! I think the MMS Mk45 Iron Man comes with a similar stock base. It works well with MoS Supes also.

Back