1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'm aware of. I was more surprised I had two things wrong with mine.

Other than the flaking on the suit, what was the other issue?

But yeah, just trying to get an idea of whether or not this was a common problem. Ive got a PO locked with BBTS and on waitlist with SS. Knock on wood, if there are any problems, I know they'll have my back.

But my impatience is pushing me to go and try to hunt it down from my LCSs but with them you never know.

Other than the flaking on the suit, what was the other issue?

But yeah, just trying to get an idea of whether or not this was a common problem. Ive got a PO locked with BBTS and on waitlist with SS. Knock on wood, if there are any problems, I know they'll have my back.

But my impatience is pushing me to go and try to hunt it down from my LCSs but with them you never know.
The bottom of the base pole was bent so it wouldn't screw into the base pass two threads.

Straight out of the box vs moded. This figure is a beast right out of the box, lots of great potential to make it even better :D it's definitely one of my favorite figure from Hot Toys for sure.

Back