Hot Toys Bruce Lee- Smiling Behind-the-Scenes 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT smiling Lee

6abcda73jw6df4oynyj0xj.jpg

Credit: Zipcoolo over at onesixthwarriors.com

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I'd totally buy that if they released it. Looks photoreal almost.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Jeez, that is one amazing custom.

Looks HT worthy.

Re: Hot Toys Bruce Lee- Smiling 1/6 Figure

Damnit! They haven't even released the first one yet!

It looks like they're going with an "Icon" series with this one by his attire. I think that's appropriate.

HT put the same photo up on their Facebook page, with this brief message accompanying it.

“Be water, my friend”. There is no wonder that Bruce Lee is the forever icon of ours! Many of us may have seen him in front of the camera, but how about the time when he was behind-the-scenes?

Now we are happy to show to our and his fans his smiley face which captures his happiness and truly retrospects to his 70s in his classic and ic...onic style! And we hope to bring you with his spirit and philosophy via the soul of his collectible figures as if he were still alive.

Hah, my inclination from the other thread was right, it'll be an M Icon version.

Nice!!! Looks just like the legend!

From Hot Toys facebook:
“Be water, my friend”. There is no wonder that Bruce Lee is the forever icon of ours! Many of us may have seen him in front of the camera, but how about the time when he was behind-the-scenes?

Now we are happy to show to our and his fans his smiley face which captures his happiness and truly retrospects to his 70s in his classic and iconic style! And we hope to bring you with his spirit and philosophy via the soul of his collectible figures as if he were still alive.

Holy crap my wishlist is being fufilled.

There are posts in the DX Enter the Dragon thread by me where I ask if anyone else wanted non-movie Bruce Lee's reflecting his real life.

From the text on their facebook page and the pic (you can see he is wearing a jacket not from any movie), it looks like that is what they are doing!

"Behind-the-scene" and "Smiling"

come on man, they are purposely taunting Enterbay on this one :lol

BruceLeeheadsculpt_PhotobyArnieKim_2.jpg

Oh, my bad.

Thought we were going to get a WOTD BL.

Is it out yet ? what is hot toys waiting for ?!!??!?!??!eleven!!!11

YAY I said it first! :)

Bruce had a great smile. Just looking at this makes me think the ETD figure will be AMAZING!!!!!!!

That might be the most impressive head sculpt I've ever seen. It's just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back