Hot Toys Bone Grill Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OM1D

Super Freak
Reaction score
This guy appeared at the beginning of the ever too dark AvP:R, and still managed to a look badarse. Thinking sbout converting a HT Ancient into him and was wondering who makes the best custom Bone Grill Predator mask out there?

If you have one yourself, mind sharing some pics? Heck, even pics of the actual film character would be appreciated - seems hard to find online.

I make bios had a whole custom figure I made before I had to sell it IMG_1538.JPG here is the bio on a classic pred I'll see if I can find the AvP figure

Still looking for a 1/6 scale Hot Toys pred compatible Bone Grill biomask. The users mentioned above don't seem to make them anymore, and the one on eBay is so-so in terms of accuracy and mold details.

Any clues, anyone?

PS. Rewatched the reduxed (brighter) AvP:R the other day and, turns out, the Predators in the beginning all wear the non-P1-y Ancient mask seen in AvP's temple throwback. Bone Grill is as elusive in the films as he is here.

Back