1/6 Hot Toys Beskar Armor Mando S2 upgrade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still getting used to this website, I want to be a set off you and when the Dark Saber or Spear ready i be buying them too.

FYI for the remaining paid orders, will probably only be able to ship a few this week its almost constantly raining where i am and the paint is taking much longer to dry and not setting properly.

sorry for the delay but don't want to send out with wet paint.. like Threezero would haha if u know u know ;)

Nice work boomix. I would be interested in purchasing a full set from you once they are available if you are still taking orders. Thanks.

Nice work boomix. I would be interested in purchasing a full set from you once they are available if you are still taking orders. Thanks.

cheers, haven't started taking orders for the full set yet, still working on it first but will have something to show maybe this weekend

cheers, haven't started taking orders for the full set yet, still working on it first but will have something to show maybe this weekend

Appreciate the reply and looking forward to when you show the set. Definitely grabbing one.

Back