Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened mine today, got it a few weeks back but I've a huge backlog of toys, any issues to watch out for? I never saw the film but that sculpt is fantastic, love the eyes.

Watch the movie and you'll appreciate your Hot Toys Alita more. :D Congrats, BTW! :duff

Yeah you'll defs appreciate this Alita figure more after watching the movie!!

Spent ample time playing around with Alita anf man oh man, is this figure spectacular! The art box is pretty cool too! I just love they included her heart in this!

Found this amazing shot on twitter.

EqjtxVuUYAM50nG

I like the positioning of the eyes with the PERS.

Were the pants modifications from the movie? I forget if it looked like that.

I'm not sure what is going on with the pants, they definitely weren't like that in the movie.

There is a very good quality, full screen version of this movie out there if you guys haven't seen it. Lets you see so much more in the scenes. Unfortunately they haven't released it in an official format.
My brother got me this for Christmas and it's fantastic!!!

I’m waiting on my Alita to arrive in the UK - anyone else waiting on one here and have any idea of when it might arrive?

Finally. Got a message from my LCS that stock is coming in. But they are a bit slow in processing stuff, and with the postal service backlogged I am not expecting it soon. Looking forward to having the figure in-hand and deciding if I want a custom rooted wig.

Looks like Popcultcha have finally joined the modern age of shipping, no more impressive bubble wrapping and so little air cushion it would have made no difference.

04b75a649a13dc35d5f21022b25e51db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Popcultcha have finally joined the modern age of shipping, no more impressive bubble wrapping and so little air cushion it would have made no difference.

still better than most companies that ships direct in the brown shippers.

Finally. Got a message from my LCS that stock is coming in. But they are a bit slow in processing stuff, and with the postal service backlogged I am not expecting it soon. Looking forward to having the figure in-hand and deciding if I want a custom rooted wig.

Hope you'll be happy with Alita! She's so awesomely detailed!

still better than most companies that ships direct in the brown shippers.

Admittedly I'm a bit weary of how items may arrive, so I always order from places that double box or have protective packing.

Back