Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just typical that the guys dropping release info get everything right up until the figure I'm waiting for! knowing my luck I'll be in the last batch when they release anyway XD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddd, Delayed until October for SS. Wonderful. :gah:

This one and Vol 2 Gamora are turning into quite the infamous figures.

Well I’ve been waiting three years for my baron faraii figure, and two years for gamora, so this is only in third place for most delayed figures I have on order :dunno

I just want my Alita...after this I doubt I'll preorder another HT figure. The constant delays are annoying.

So, UK folks won't be seeing this until 2021. Nice.

Same with Gamora btw (since it was mentioned above).

Fan edit.

Efye5ouUMAIvn7G

I think the proto head sculpt looks pretty good. But of course the consensus seems to be the likeness isn't down to a tee. HT's attempts at animated/cgi characters seem to be consistently great (e.g., Thanos, Spider-Verse figures, etc.), but ah well we'll see how this one turns out.

The HT sculpt isnt bad at all. I like the PERS feature. I think it was the right choice for this figure. This is a really cool figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back