Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear Alita may be on for a late july release.. the source has got the recent releases correct..
personally I welcome any Alita figures, it doesn't matter how inaccurate things may be, its going to be the best alita figure on the market.. need to source a good trench coat!

They?re the worst, especially for Alita.

I think the PERS eyes ruin the sculpt. Ironically, they aren't big enough. :lol

It doesn't capture her "soul" like the other products have.

DyQRUWoUcAAPlyv.jpg

UAAHTAprvsMAQnH-1600x900-noPad.jpg

pmaba-01_35.jpg

I hear Alita may be on for a late july release.. the source has got the recent releases correct..
personally I welcome any Alita figures, it doesn't matter how inaccurate things may be, its going to be the best alita figure on the market.. need to source a good trench coat!

Would you be able to share your source? I hope this is true - I'm super excited. Would be great to have a non-marvel/dc/star wars release.

Thanks,

Would you be able to share your source? I hope this is true - I'm super excited. Would be great to have a non-marvel/dc/star wars release.

Thanks,

I dont know the source, it was mentioned in a facebook group by someone, they got the last 3 releases right now, up to the remnant trooper, qui gon and alita next i believe - for hong kong release ofcourse, if ordered through sideshow it would be a month or two later depending on batch numbers

Hopefully we see her on display at SDCC...changes or no changes I just want to see what I'll be receiving.

Man, still nothing on Alita. There's no way they'd cancel her at this point, would they?

Nope. I don't think I've ever heard of a cancelled figure from HT.

Ridiculous delays though

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Man, still nothing on Alita. There's no way they'd cancel her at this point, would they?

I hope not.

Nope. I don't think I've ever heard of a cancelled figure from HT.

Ridiculous delays though

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

The long wait sucks but, IMO, it's understandable.

They never cancel after preorders are up. Justice League Superman took over two years.. so who knows when she will come. Lol

Back