Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krennic was great and I think both Solo figures, hawkeye and widow looked good. So I'm holding on to hope. I'm with you though on the Jawa and gonk. Ouch.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Krennic was great and I think both Solo figures, hawkeye and widow looked good. So I'm holding on to hope. I'm with you though on the Jawa and gonk. Ouch.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

I hope so. I would love to be proven wrong.

I think Ronin/Hawkeye and Black Widow looks good. Rocket Racoon is just laziness on Hot Toys part, but people keep buying them, so ... It looks fine for what it is.
Jawa was a led down and the Ant-Man HS is awful. Saying the Hot Toys are in releasing bad figures now is a bit much. I know that is not what you said, but it's all over the internet. They sometimes fail. A company delivering deluxe figures are not supposed to make mistakes. These dolls are way too expensive not to be absolutely brilliant.
I think they know they are gonna take a hit on Alita, so they are in no rush to get it out.

I'd bet a paycheck that the final product will look exactly like the prototype. Hot Toys usually doesn't care enough to put in serious effort for something that isn't Marvel, especially to correct inaccuracies.

If a product looks just like the prototype, then they have done their job. You can't order a figure and expect it to be altered from the proto, you're buying something based on that proto.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alita will drop in July (end of) according to the guy who has called the last 6 drops right on the money.

I don't think she's gonna drop this month (I hope I'm wrong), but I checked my account on Sideshow earlier and my final Flexpay for Alita is now in August now. :gah:

Well the drop in China in July puts us for a release in the U.S. in August...so that's lining up perfectly with what I've seen predicted and your flex pay email.

^ Sadlyt going to be true. It's been in complete silence all this time. No updates and constant delays. If they made changes at all i will be shocked as hell.

Yeah HT didn't change anything. It's still going to be an amazing figure though. Anything that's not SW or Marvel is a breath of fresh air at this point.

Supposedly for July it's going to be, but not limited to the following:
Qui Gon
Stormtrooper from The Mandolorian
End Game Iron Man
Alita

Back