Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m no expert but I think the figure is still coming out.

I can’t recall an occasion where Hot Toys allowed preorders/deposits at distributors and then cancelled a figure.

The figures that usually don’t see the light of day are the prototypes at shows (but preorders never go live.)

Of course not, it's not supposed to come out until Q4 at the earliest. You can still preorder it.

Cool, thanks guys!
Although I think I'd prefer the "doll" body. It's quite beautiful.

Perhaps we will see the Doll Body at SDCC..........or another Marvel characrer....sigh

Yeah what an awesome character and design. Figures like this are becoming obsolete too since HT is all about marvel and Star Wars.

Oh yeah. We’re lucky to even have this coming... As these do usually go the way of the dodo. :lol

I wish we could get the motorball version too. Doll body or that would be epic toy fair exclusives.

Yeah that would be awesome. Since it would require an all new body for the "doll" version I'm sure it's highly unlikely. That's what makes this figure so cool is that all of it is completely unique to the the character besides the re-used base.

Oh yeah it’s really cool. I appreciate the effort they’re making here regardless. One is better than none.

Oh yeah it’s really cool. I appreciate the effort they’re making here regardless. One is better than none.

How are you going to display yours? The black costume is awesome but covering up her robotic body seems like such a waste.

How are you going to display yours? The black costume is awesome but covering up her robotic body seems like such a waste.

Why not both......if the budget permits of course lol

I might display the Hot Toys with her robotic body because I also preordered the Prime 1 statue (which has her displayed in the black outfit).

But I’m considering buying a 2nd Hot Toys to display her in both looks and match the same scale.

First world problems! [emoji23]

The manga boxset is over $100 off on Amazon right now. Just thought I'd post this for anyone who might be interested.

If you haven't read it, you're really missing out.

Glad I got this box from Filmarena on PO
...looks amazing. :love
1562067758627.jpg

I’ve now watched the movie 7 times. And if they don’t lighten the eyes on this sculpt I’m gonna be heavily upset. :lol

Such an important feature. Even if they don’t fix the hair, having the correct eye color will make a world of difference imo.

I’ve now watched the movie 7 times. And if they don’t lighten the eyes on this sculpt I’m gonna be heavily upset. :lol

Such an important feature. Even if they don’t fix the hair, having the correct eye color will make a world of difference imo.

You mean these eyes? :love:blissy:pray:
D_KzayuVUAATQ9q_small.jpg

Back