Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually want a sculpted hair on WW seen how barbie-ish hair the scarlet witch has and the new Black widow I want my WW to look awesome but Im sure that will not be the case since her hair is long.

I actually want a sculpted hair on WW seen how barbie-ish hair the scarlet witch has and the new Black widow I want my WW to look awesome but Im sure that will not be the case since her hair is long.

What i want is multiple hair sculpts. Regular, action and flowing in the wind.

Sculpted just looks much much better, it's not even funny

Recently TFA REY, Old HT Ripley from Aliens, all the resident evil Alices, Resident Evil Ada Wong and one of the girls from Sucker punch.

Any idea if there are plans for a Doomsday figure? That would be amazing. I'd rather see that than purported ancillary characters,at least in this film,like Aquaman,Flash etc. We know they'll be getting their own figures when their movies come out. Just not enough cool Hot Toys villians out.

Those are short haired ones...

Except Ripley but she was ages ago.

Abigail from Blade

900990_press01-001.jpg

Touche. But again one of their earlier figures. Sculpted hair seems to suit a specific look rather than be more expansive like rooted hair which can be combed to fit various looks. Though sculpted hair would suit WW. They could do 2 to 3 different sculpted hair types to fit one head.

I curious about shoulder articulation. Have they done a full rubber body for a female before? I assume it would be similar to Abigal, but that may not work because of WW costume.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Any idea if there are plans for a Doomsday figure? That would be amazing. I'd rather see that than purported ancillary characters,at least in this film,like Aquaman,Flash etc. We know they'll be getting their own figures when their movies come out. Just not enough cool Hot Toys villians out.

No word yet. It could be the size of Hulkbuster but wouldn't be nearly as complex. Still, it'd be priced at several hundred dollars. I'm going to say no for now.

Abigail from Blade

Touche. But again one of their earlier figures. Sculpted hair seems to suit a specific look rather than be more expansive like rooted hair which can be combed to fit various looks. Though sculpted hair would suit WW. They could do 2 to 3 different sculpted hair types to fit one head.

Yeah, that figure came out in 2010. After going the rooted route for long-haired female figures for the last few years, I doubt HT will reverse course for WW. In this case, HT seems to be more comfortable/committed to rooted hair.

I curious about shoulder articulation. Have they done a full rubber body for a female before? I assume it would be similar to Abigal, but that may not work because of WW costume.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

no...but gamora had rubber elbows like abi...

my only issue with thise is that ive heard they tear over time if bent. i'd rather see joints then have a figure fall apart, i keep my gamora arms straight.

902223-gamora-013.jpg

I had my AW figure in a pose with her elbow bent, arm reaching back in her quiver for an arrow for awhile. I recently decided to change the pose and found that having the elbow bent left a couple of small, white stretch marks in the rubber on the inside of the elbow.

i'll laugh [and be angry] if we don't actually get a WW. i'd laugh only because of hot toys sheer nerve lol.

I wouldn't worry, we didn't see Black Panther or Spider-Man at Toy Soul either.

They'd have to wait till right before the movie release to show a spiderman. Black Panther, maybe earlier since we know his design. I expect both to be cheap since there's not much to them

Back