Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what's up with the photographers but Bats has looked awful in every single magazine cover so far

With as many bad pics that have surfaced maybe it's not the photographers. I just think they made the suit too bulky, especially the neck and stomach.

With as many bad pics that have surfaced maybe it's not the photographers. I just think they made the suit too bulky, especially the neck and stomach.

I mean it looks great in the move shots and fantastic in those leaked set photos. So it must be the lighting.

he think he looks good, very beefed up, looks like a body builder.

In many press photos, he's looked a little too bulky to me. I think the shorter ears on the cowl helps give that perception as well.

A bulky Batman and bloated is pretty much batman in Dark Knight Return and in several depiction

I agree that Bat-fleck hasn't looked good to me in any of the pictures. The chest is too bulky and his neck seems to just disappear into that cowl. I doubt I would have picked up a Bat-fleck figure anyway because I'm not a fan of Affleck personally, but I do like the armored version of the costume and will pick up that version, as you can pretend it's anyone under that helmet. Plus there's a 1/6 scale statue version of it coming out from DC Collectibles that will cost about a third of the Hot Toys price, so I'm all in for that one.

Wonder Woman is an automatic buy for me as long as Hot Toys gets Gadot's likeness right and the body they use isn't the usual stick figure. As for Cavill, no, Chris Reeve is the only Superman for me and he's already on my shelf.

HT needs to start showing these SOON..I'm hoping by December we'll see stuff...

I dont see anything bad at all about the costume.
FB_IMG_1444347410801.jpg

I really do think the shorter and wider, triangular shaped ears on the cowl help give the perception that he's bulkier than what he is.

Hope HT does some special stands for these- the BvS logo shape as the base would be appropriate!

Maybe Affleck just doesn't have a very long neck? It also seems that the size of his head is a tiny bit large in proportion to his body (I mean out of costume) even though he's 6'4". So maybe it's just him.

That bulky chest piece doesn't help though.

With the Leto Joker it seems like they are trying to be different just to be different. I think shaving off his eyebrows was a mistake as it shows less emotion like nervousness.

Back