Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet it's Lois Lane. That would be a nice surprise. If they're gonna do it, now would be the time I'd say as the Justice League movie will be more concerned with doing figures of all the leaguers and maybe whoever is the villain...and at least 3 Batmans.

Question for everybody: Is anyone waiting for the Justice League versions of these figures? I still kind of want some of these but...will we get a better one next time?

The biggest question is
Spoiler Spoiler:
. If he appears in Justice League, we may only see him in like a black suit or whatever, not the "classic" one. This might be it for the "classic" one for awhile.

Bruce, Alfred and Lex are all I need.

I could see a Bruce, Alfred set similar to what they did with Nolan's, can you imagine if they did it would the suit in its case similar or Robin's background suit?

The irony is I never thought I would consider getting a 1/6 Martha Wayne. :rolleyes2

Lauren Cohen, Diane Lane... DCCU wants to make sure that I really want to **** the superhero mothers. :lol

Question for everybody: Is anyone waiting for the Justice League versions of these figures? I still kind of want some of these but...will we get a better one next time?

The biggest question is
Spoiler Spoiler:
. If he appears in Justice League, we may only see him in like a black suit or whatever, not the "classic" one. This might be it for the "classic" one for awhile.

As I'm living for present day and don't know what will be in future. I ordered him. you always can sell figures you don't want and buy another one. HT figures never lost their value. Keep him in box so if better one will be out sell him. As a Henry's fan I really love this version of him and he's mast have for me,if you are just Supes' fan you can do what I said.MOS is still sold for good price on ebay.

Yes, unfortunately.

I quite liked BvS myself, but after letting it settle in for a bit, I do think MoS was a better movie. Granted I've only seen BvS once so far and MoS several times. BvS seemed to lean more towards developing Batman, so I can understand why they would focus on and give him a bit more development than Superman since this was his debut film, being that Supes was developed in MoS.

It's a shame though because there's going to be at least another Batman solo film with Affleck, but no word on whether they are going to relaunch MoS 2.
I would not say it's canceled more so postponed as mentioned in the original DC comic movie comic line up they did mentioned there will be 1 additional superman movie and 1 batmovie that rhey have not decided at which point to put them in. The time is quickly approaching were we that's studios will begin dhow casing 3 movies a year not just 2. As people no long need to wait till summer or Chrismas to watch blockbuster movies.

DC comic movie line up will be changing. All the upcoming character origin movies do not have a sequel lined up not Flash, Wonder Women, Cyborg, nor green lantern.

All of them have only one movie slated for them including suicide squad. Even the rumored Batman solo movie that supposedly Ben is writing has not been scheduled I thing they are gearing up to produce a justice League movie and then fill out the origin stories of these characters and based on there performance produce sequels.

I find it hard to belive that you will only get one offering of this joker and lex.
I think the format of exclusive sequel movies will go away and be more like BVS and civil war were supporting characters play bigger roles in the upcoming movies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

The biggest question is
Spoiler Spoiler:
I don't think he will be in a black suit as that was already worn in MOS and that color is already associated with the evil kryptonians, I think you will get a white suit symbolizing reborn. Maybe something like was worn by superboy in justice League cartoon. Something to sell toys after all.

I don't think he will be in a black suit as that was already worn in MOS and that color is already associated with the evil kryptonians, I think you will get a white suit symbolizing reborn. Maybe something like was worn by superboy in justice League cartoon. Something to sell toys after all.

MOS is not black. its very dark blue.

I would not say it's canceled more so postponed as mentioned in the original DC comic movie comic line up they did mentioned there will be 1 additional superman movie and 1 batmovie that rhey have not decided at which point to put them in. The time is quickly approaching were we that's studios will begin dhow casing 3 movies a year not just 2. As people no long need to wait till summer or Chrismas to watch blockbuster movies.

DC comic movie line up will be changing. All the upcoming character origin movies do not have a sequel lined up not Flash, Wonder Women, Cyborg, nor green lantern.

All of them have only one movie slated for them including suicide squad. Even the rumored Batman solo movie that supposedly Ben is writing has not been scheduled I thing they are gearing up to produce a justice League movie and then fill out the origin stories of these characters and based on there performance produce sequels.

I find it hard to belive that you will only get one offering of this joker and lex.
I think the format of exclusive sequel movies will go away and be more like BVS and civil war were supporting characters play bigger roles in the upcoming movies.

They start filming on the 11th of this month, so I would have thought the producing is pretty much done.

They start filming on the 11th of this month, so I would have thought the producing is pretty much done.
Yeah its a go now mad dash to the finish I can't wait to see how they bring back superman should be a grand entrance.

Yeah its a go now mad dash to the finish I can't wait to see how they bring back superman should be a grand entrance.

I always read Batman, JL comics - never regularly picked up Superman comics, so not overly familiar with the Death of Superman storyline, and how they bring him back - I am intrigued as to what they'll do about Clark Kent though. The movie shows them as two seperate deaths - not "Superman's dead and guess what, he's Clark Kent"!
Also, due to the public collective grief at the end of BvS, it shows that people have embraced him... so when he returns it should be to a world that accepts hm, so we should expect a happier Superman.

Back