• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman Toy Fair Exclusive and R.P.D. Leon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a MIB HT Bruce Wayne (Batman) Toy Fair Exclusive that I have had since day one when it was released. Looking for $385

Also have a HT R.P.D. Leon with all accessories and box. Displayed since day one in a curio cabinet when it was released. Looking for $425

Both have been with one owner (myself) in a smoke free home. If anybody is interested in trading a HT Bane or HT TDKR Batman I would be interested.

Feel free to PM any questions.

Also have a Hot Toys Hudson with a custom head sculpt willing to trade for a Bane or Batman.

Last edited:
Entertaining offers and adjusted Batman price based on recent eBay auctions. Looking to use the money on a GoT sword so help a brother out!

Have 2 Hot Toys Wolf Predators MIB if anyone is interested. One regular version and one Sideshow Exclusive cleaner.

Also have a Hot Toys Ironman Mk III from Ironman 1 for $280. Currently on display, has box and brown shipper.

Back