• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman: TDK version, Black Saturday Toys Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollandX

Super Freak
Reaction score
1.) Preowned The Dark Knight Batman: The Dark Knight Version. Displayed in Detolf in nonsmoking nonpet home. Excellent condition with all accessories and Bruce Wayne Head. Includes original box. $135 delivered to continental US.

2.) Saturday Toys Men's Black Suit Set 01A with Saturday Toys Body and DID Barack Obama 1/6 - Blue pattern tie. $50 shipped.
Notes: I used this for my Harvey Dent (on a Truetype, not the Saturday Toys body, but you get the Saturday Toys body and head), and I thought the blue tie looked better with the suit than the black tie, so you get it, too! There were sunglasses on the head, but they broke off, so there is some glue and sunglass stem remnants on the head. (But let's be honest, you're most likely not using this beautiful suit on this head/body. You also get a cell phone and the original black tie. One sock has a tiny hole in it.​

sattoys1.jpg

sattoys2.jpg

sattoys3.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back