Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin?s head sculpt looks somewhat improved. It may just be positioning and lighting but he looks a bit sterner as opposed to having a very slight grin in earlier photos.
I?d love for these to go up for PO soon and then some 3rd Parties can give us Two Face and Riddler because Hot Toys most likely won?t.

d50baa64ee78d189b851977a4bf06c13.jpg

ee4dff9d1a156dd270f71c574a74a82a.jpg

I'm digging the figure, but I do find the colors to be a bit oversaturated...maybe it was the color grading in the movies, but it's too vibrant for my liking.

b2885fe615f39ecacd57388596e165b2.jpg

In a few weeks, it'll have been an entire year since Batman and Robin were shown.

With Hot Toys' track record, even if one of them goes up for preorder late June/July, there's no guarantee that the other will follow suit, nor will anyone have it in hand until 2022.

Wouldn't get my hopes up.

?Spank me!!!? one could wish it came in a two pack regular green suit and this!! Hot toys used to pro DC, now we barely get scraps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still cannot believe they are going ahead and making these figures from arguably the WORST Batman movie of all time. It's far beyond an embarrassment for fans. It is an insult to the character and franchise. Everyone connected to it should be ashamed.

I?d say B and R are bad but people have a attachment to this movie. It?s nostalgia really

I still cannot believe they are going ahead and making these figures from arguably the WORST Batman movie of all time. It's far beyond an embarrassment for fans. It is an insult to the character and franchise. Everyone connected to it should be ashamed.

I'm the exact opposite opinion.

That?s your opinion, they have the same imposing power in a shelf like any other batman figure, heck i would buy all the batman and robin figures.

in it?s own way batman forever holds its candle in regards to merchandise and bat suit design way above other franchises, the only thing that worries me is decaying batsuit but we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's a bit hyperbolic. It's a chapter in pop-culture history that holds nostalgic and aesthetic value for a lot of people.

At the end of the day these are all stories about a guy in a cape beating up bad guys, sure some are executed better than others. Bring 'em on.

Bring them on. I need to pay for something with my GothCard [emoji6]
b9bc0374224115aba2efe4d6f45d1a85.jpg

Back