Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a Kenner Two-Face from Batman Forever off ebay with all this talk. Had it as a kid, and wanted to get it again. Love that he comes with an actual 1:1 coin replica.

Ah the good old days when 3.75 figures cost $5.00

Of course who knows what they go for now :lol

I'd buy both Kilmer Batmans but funnily enough only the v1 for Clooney and just to say I have them all since I have at least one of every Batman actor so far. I would happily ignore Batman and Robin offerings, even though an Arnie Mr. Freeze would be tempting, but would go all in for Batman Forever.

I'd buy both Kilmer Batmans but funnily enough only the v1 for Clooney and just to say I have them all since I have at least one of every Batman actor so far. I would happily ignore Batman and Robin offerings, even though an Arnie Mr. Freeze would be tempting, but would go all in for Batman Forever.

If they can put all these LEDs on the Mark 50 and 85 can you imagine what a Arnold Freeze will look like

Yeah, it'd be tempting for sure.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23334-1389137912-0.gif

Of ALL the older batman film characters to do?
Really?
If you choose to do Batman Forever at least do Carrey's Riddler!

I'm a Batman nut who enjoys almost anything Batman, from the camp to the evocative and I have no issues with the Schumacher Batman films, I've long made peace with them and they're dumb and they know it. They're not pushing any kind of agenda beyond a drunken good time and to sell toys. Schumacher even admitted that his original pitch was a Year One adaptation and he was forced to make a stupid cartoon because WB got spooked by Batman Returns, and he's the only Batman director man enough to apologize to the fans for something he had little control over.

The DCEU Batman however, is something I still couldn't get behind because Zack Snyder seems to be missing the point of the character, but again, this is just my opinion.

While ignoring the 30th anniversary of the much more important Batman 1989? Pffffff.....

Let’s be real. We already had a Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. What would you want to see? A Vicki Vale figure? Bob The Goon? Batman Forever is a new product that will have sales because its the 25 year anniversary of it and it has never been released before in this scale, and whether people on this board want to confess it or not, it’s still the second highest grossing of the original four Batman movies.

The colors in that promo shot isn't even accurate to the actual suit.

Prefer actual suit over fake movie filters which can change on a whim.

Nope, it was all of us.

Man I had them all, Arctic batman, laser batman, deep dive batman, power wing batman, air attack batman....
When all I wanted was a plain old batman lol
9bcde4ce773b2fe7a80d7add416d6cfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s be real. We already had a Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. What would you want to see? A Vicki Vale figure? Bob The Goon? Batman Forever is a new product that will have sales because its the 25 year anniversary of it and it has never been released before in this scale, and whether people on this board want to confess it or not, it’s still the second highest grossing of the original four Batman movies.

More Joker variants - museum, gangster, Jack Napier - and a Keaton Batman with a newly developed body and suit to enable more movement and poses it can stay in.

Forever was a pretty good movie for its time. Batman and Robin was the horrible one that I don't think anyone actually liked, despite the big stars that appeared.

I don't know if I would buy any figures from the movie, but I was a big fan of it as a teen. Nostalgia is why many of us collect what we do. I mean if grown adults in their 30's want to collect Power Ranger figures, a show made for 10 year olds, I don't see why anyone wanting BF figures should be balked at.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Simple. 1/4 scale Keaton Bats and Nicholson Joker. They've already done Bale and Ledger in this scale plus numerous Iron Men. This would have been the perfect way to mark the 30th anniversary and Batmans 80th overall.

Also if HT are doing this to mark 25 years of Forever why did they do nothing for Returns? Michelle Pfeiffer's Cattwoman, I would argue, is far more beloved by fans than anything from Forever.

Simple. 1/4 scale Keaton Bats and Nicholson Joker. They've already done Bale and Ledger in this scale plus numerous Iron Men. This would have been the perfect way to mark the 30th anniversary and Batmans 80th overall.

Also if HT are doing this to mark 25 years of Forever why did they do nothing for Returns? Michelle Pfeiffer's Cattwoman, I would argue, is far more beloved by fans than anything from Forever.

Lets go with... money!

Casual people that will buy any Batman far outweigh the select market that wants Catwoman from 1992.

I would buy her because Batman Returns was one the first movies I recall as a kid- I was 9. Batman Forever is the one I really remember as an 11 year old.

There is a reason toy companies pump out Batman variants like mad- because even an inaccurate Batman will sell over villains and, sadly, especially female villains.

I posted quite some time ago, that if Hot Toys gave us a Val Kilmer Batman before a Pfeiffer Catwoman, I would lose my s---.

I honestly don't know how to react to this figure reveal. If I didn't know better, I would say this universe is deliberately mocking me.

Back