Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense they would release Robin. The 25th anniversary of BF is next year, weird they aren’t releasing a Batman though.
As for the complaints about this and no Pfeiffer Catwoman, my guess would probably be Returns Keaton didn’t sell well so they didn’t move on. Returns has its fans but it is pretty divisive just like people claim Forever is.

But I genuinely don’t know if I’m legitimately excited for this or if all the Comic-Con offerings suck so hard that, somehow, a Batman Forever Robin is the most exciting thing I’ve seen.:lol

I will get all figures from the Forever movie if Hot Toys make them. Robin looks good just the color of the suit should be more metallic and the chest is too flat. Show me the Batman please .

If they only make Barman and Robin, then at least it goes well with the other Batman/Robin/Blake figures...or by themselves.

When the movie came out, the only figure I bought was Two Face because it was so accurate to the movie, plus it came with a cool coin.

Well this is unexpected, wonder if he will get made... Imagine how cool the forever batmobile would be in 1/6 scale!

Well this is unexpected, wonder if he will get made... Imagine how cool the forever batmobile would be in 1/6 scale!

Yeah that would be incredible. Can't even fathom the price though, it would be close to 2 grand guaranteed.

I will get any and all Forever merchandise. This is one of my favourite reveals this year. It's half 'childhood nostalgia' and half 'gratitude it's even being made'.

SOOO AWESOME!

Automatic purchase!

Bring the Kilmer!! (Panther please...)
I recall there was sum Buzz some time back about Kilmer saying there may be some new products being done.

There has to be a Kilmer figure on the way, right? I can’t imagine that they would make Robin without Batman.

Like thet made Tonto but not the longe Ranger? No that shouldn't happen [emoji848]

Okay, you got me there. I think someone at Hot Toys has an obsession with Johnny Depp though. Surely, that’s not the case with Chris O’Donnel. I’m
betting we see a Kilmer Bats reveal, this weekend.

Okay, you got me there. I think someone at Hot Toys has an obsession with Johnny Depp though. Surely, that’s not the case with Chris O’Donnel. I’m
betting we see a Kilmer Bats reveal, this weekend.

Then the nipple gate would start all over again [emoji16]

Trash figure from a trash movie. I've probably never saw such out of place reveal.

Back