Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mind them doing this at all but seriously where the hell is the Returns Catwoman. I refuse to believe any Batman Forever figures would be more popular than a Pfieffer Catwoman.

Don't mind them doing this at all but seriously where the hell is the Returns Catwoman. I refuse to believe any Batman Forever figures would be more popular than a Pfieffer Catwoman.

If anything this is a sign that they might still be willing to do a Returns Catwoman or Penguin. I don't see how more Batman movie Merch is a bad thing. :huh

If anything this is a sign that they might still be willing to do a Returns Catwoman or Penguin. I don't see how more Batman movie Merch is a bad thing. :huh

It's not. It's the lack of ****ing cohesiveness from this guys. Finish a line, move to the next.

I'm no expert on this, but how hard can that be, really?

god ****ing damn it.

Oh it's definitely not a bad thing. I'd be very happy for them to do Kilmer Bats, Robin, Riddler and Two face from Forever. I just want that Catwoman first! It seems they've just given up on Returns.

It's not. It's the lack of ****ing cohesiveness from this guys. Finish a line, move to the next.

I'm no expert on this, but how hard can that be, really?

They've clearly shown where their loyalties lie the past few years (Marvel and Star Wars). So I'm surprised to see anything from DC at all, especially merchandise that isn't from the Dark Knight trilogy. So I'm all for it.

No Penguin, no Catwoman. No characters from Arkham saga. But this. Damn you HT ...

It is pretty annoying. They keep showing these things but never release them. Where the **** is Batgirl and that Romero Joker?

But no, they release another IM figure that IM fans say it's the "definitive, iconic one" and they keep saying the same damn thing each and every single time.

A random Robin from Forever made by the crazy Japanese show known as HT. Tune in tomorrow, when they'll be showing Bob the goon.

In all seriousness, I'd buy Ridler and Two Face, but I can't buy Batman and Robin. There's no way I can explain to my love ones a Bats and Robin figure with prominent bulges and nipples. They already think I'm a weirdo for buying toys at my age.

No Catwoman and Penguin is a huge bummer. What the **** is wrong with Hot Toys. Honestly makes no sense how they’re showing new figures without having released Catwoman, Penguin, Ra’s Al Ghul or Romero Joker. Finish your ****ing lines before delving into new ****.

I’ll take Robin though, as long as Kilmer Batman is released to coincide with it. He looks cool. I’ll buy/support it. The prospects of a Batman Forever line are more interesting to me than another Marvel figure, Nolan Batman, Arkham Batman figure, Star Wars etc.

Oh it's definitely not a bad thing. I'd be very happy for them to do Kilmer Bats, Robin, Riddler and Two face from Forever. I just want that Catwoman first! It seems they've just given up on Returns.

They gave up a long time ago.

Back