• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman Figures for Sale - New and MIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boochydog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all-

Please see below for a few HT figures I have for sale. I have described each figure in more detail below and all are NIB. USA buyers only, please! Please be aware these figures are also on ebay (at a higher cost), so they could sell anytime.

1. SOLD - HT Scarecrow & Demon Batman Begins 10th Anniversary set. The brown HT shipping box is still sealed, so never opened or removed. Brown HT shipping box is in great shape and it will be double boxed when shipped. $439.99 shipped in the USA.

2. HT TDK Batman Lt. Jim Gordon SWAT Suit 2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive. The brown HT shipping box is still sealed, so never opened or removed. Brown HT shipping box is in great shape and it will be double boxed when shipped. $299.99 shipped in the USA.

3. SOLD - HT Batman Begins Bruce Wayne Batsuit 2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive. Brown HT shipping box has been opened and color box removed from shipper box, but figure has never been removed from color box and is 100% un-removed and complete. HT color box is in nr-mt++ shape and you will receive it with the brown shipping box just like I received it new. Figure will be double boxed when shipped. $374.99 shipped in the USA.

Thanks! Please e-mail with any questions.

Last edited:
Back