Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, this thread is pretty buried but I hope someone reads this.

Just got a scarecrow for a decent price and I'm really happy with this figure. I think I like him more than Bane!! lol.

The problem I am having is that under the straight jacket, the clothes are really rumpled and wrinkled around the shoulders, collar and lapels. It was poorly fitted under the straight jacket during packaging and from sitting in there for so long it has just gotten semi-permanently wrinkled.

Did anyone else have the same problem? Any recommendations for how I can press/flatten/straighten the clothes safely?

Thanks ahead of time.

Hey guys, this thread is pretty buried but I hope someone reads this.

Just got a scarecrow for a decent price and I'm really happy with this figure. I think I like him more than Bane!! lol.

The problem I am having is that under the straight jacket, the clothes are really rumpled and wrinkled around the shoulders, collar and lapels. It was poorly fitted under the straight jacket during packaging and from sitting in there for so long it has just gotten semi-permanently wrinkled.

Did anyone else have the same problem? Any recommendations for how I can press/flatten/straighten the clothes safely?

Thanks ahead of time.

In a different thread, another freak told me to heat up a spoon in boiling water then use that as an "iron" to help with clothing.

Just fill up a spray bottle with water and go to town. Water treatment should work fine, use tweezers too.

I was bidding on one on Feebay. Until it went over the $250 mark. Sold for $302! I barely paid more than that for my BR Joker here. :slap

What do you guys think about the Demon Batman? Might wanna get one.

I've seen a LOT of people here start by saying they think he's unnecessary and that they plan on selling theirs once they get their Scarecrow-Demon 2-pack; but once they get him on hand, they end up realizing he's much more awesome than they thought and decide to keep it.

I think he's a great figure. If you're only going for one or two Nolan Batman figures (like Batman and Joker or Batman and Bane), then obviously he can be skippped - but if you're going for a huge chunk, if not the entire line, of Nolan Batman figures, then he's a great, consistently underrated addition to any Batman display.

I've seen a LOT of people here start by saying they think he's unnecessary and that they plan on selling theirs once they get their Scarecrow-Demon 2-pack; but once they get him on hand, they end up realizing he's much more awesome than they thought and decide to keep it.

I think he's a great figure. If you're only going for one or two Nolan Batman figures (like Batman and Joker or Batman and Bane), then obviously he can be skippped - but if you're going for a huge chunk, if not the entire line, of Nolan Batman figures, then he's a great, consistently underrated addition to any Batman display.

Nope, definitely going for just a few. They're RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE when converted into my currency. I've only got the DX11. Was gonna go for Bane but decided the visibility of joints kinda defeats the purpose of having it. How much do you think a Demon Bats should cost right now?

Nope, definitely going for just a few. They're RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE when converted into my currency. I've only got the DX11. Was gonna go for Bane but decided the visibility of joints kinda defeats the purpose of having it. How much do you think a Demon Bats should cost right now?

Looks like he can be had on eBay for around $200, maybe a little more with shipping. One guy is selling him and Scarecrow together for $420 shipped. That's the best I've seen there. Check the boards here too for a deal. He pops up now and then.

Looks like he can be had on eBay for around $200, maybe a little more with shipping. One guy is selling him and Scarecrow together for $420 shipped. That's the best I've seen there. Check the boards here too for a deal. He pops up now and then.

I'll add that, as pointed a bit earlier, you can sell the scarecrow for around 300. That ends up being a pretty good deal if you don't mind throwing out the cash first and putting the time to sell it in.

I can't believe he's selling for that much. Was thinking about going back and picking him up but it's just not worth it.

Back