Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always infer 'wide variety' as meaing more than locale. Two locales is not a wide variety. Japan and HK are two different places yeah, but even HT themselves in that same article said how similar those to markets really are. And I'm not saying that is where a lot, it not a majority, of their fans are, but there is a very big number of them that are not in those two areas. We are getting screwed if they don't offer these elsewhere.

Sorry to the people that were really hoping for a U.S. allotment of these. I was going to get it for Scarecrow if it was fairly easy to obtain, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's going to be that way. More money for Terminator and Marvel stuff I suppose.

I'm sure that there are a wide variety of fans in Asia.

Yeah, dont get me wrong, im sure there are a wide variety of fans in HK and Japan. But overall its a pretty small portion of fans when you take into account the US, UK, rest of Europe and the rest of the world.

Just a shame this might be as limited as it is. Still really hoping to pick up this set but not as hopeful.

i think hot toys should take into account the demand for scarecrow and just release him as a standard figure so we can all get him and leave the set with batman demon limited as i don't think too many people would be upset to miss out on batman demon.

all my hopes of ever getting this set is with OSB :(

Personally, I really hate the concept of exclusives :( makes it harder for us collectors :(

If this was a Terminator release I'd be going nuts at not being able to get it so I understand the feeling here.

However my Batman hype period is over so I think I can deal with not having this in my collection.

Im in agree with most of you, the set is highly expensive:cuckoo: and its only worth if you dont have the first realese of the batman begins costume, my guess is to wait for a resale on ebay and get only the scarecrow at a much lesser cost:lol, or just stick with those versions on the movie masters line:nana:.

Not to mention the fact that they're our characters.

I just know this isn't going to end well, but that's a kinda narrow view to take mate. The idea that a global franchise belongs only to the West and so should preclude anyone getting anything if the West doesn't is a bit - to use a technical term - "icky" to me. I agree with the idea that access for all is important and I don't agree with HT's approach to these exclusives, but to disagree based on the idea that 'these characters weren't meant for them in the first place anyway", just doesn't sit right.

So...who can post a picture of a can of worms for me?

I just know this isn't going to end well, but that's a kinda narrow view to take mate. The idea that a global franchise belongs only to the West and so should preclude anyone getting anything if the West doesn't is a bit - to use a technical term - "icky" to me. I agree with the idea that access for all is important and I don't agree with HT's approach to these exclusives, but to disagree based on the idea that 'these characters weren't meant for them in the first place anyway", just doesn't sit right.

So...who can post a picture of a can of worms for me?

I will contribute one worm for the cause.

close-up-of-red-wiggler.jpg

That packaging is really cool, kinda looks like the outer box could be transformed into some kind of backdrop/dio.

Looks good man! Pity no cillian murphy sculpt. Damn. You getting it pal? (Gilpetto)

I'm going to try bud. But I'm not paying a bagillion dollars for it. $350 is my cut off but I'm not too keen on the idea of spending even that much. I have other figs I really want to get like the whole HT TRON set

What about you?

Well it's sounding less and less like these are going to be available, but damn, they look incredible in those pics.

Back