Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my bad. I thought we were actually talking about the Batman movies.

:rolleyes:
The point is that Nolan can do the most ridiculously fantastic thing that he wants to, and it would work because of the way he approaches it. You're just taking these Bat-movies too seriously, somehow pretending that they are feasible whereas other things aren't. But it's just a matter of degree.

Like I said before, all he has to do is couch the fantastic in a pseudo-believable context--as he does with the previous Bat-movies--and it would work fine.

Too bad I hate Anne Hathaway. :monkey4

same here. i would rather see a super sexy catwoman, not a kinda pretty at times catwoman...grated, im a bit interested to see her in a skintight latex catsuit. :lol

i originally thought ledger was a dumb choice, and that he was seriously unfit to play joker. nolan proved me seriously wrong. i hope he does the same for hataway...

I thought Ledger was an interesting call, and had some potential. Didn't think he would knock it out of the park like he did, though. Not sure where he's going with Bane, though. . .maybe I'll discuss this in the dedicated thread at some point :lol

I've put a $100.00 cap on anything I buy from HK. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me. I pre-ordered a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman that never showed up. The seller is still a member of eBay and PayPal but the transaction is to old for eBay and PayPal to take action. On this pre-order I got an e-mail from the seller that the maker of the figure was swamped with pre-orders and it would take longer than they had figured. After 45 days PayPal won't do anything. As I paid with Visa, I've file a fraud complaint with them. Have to wait and see what happens. And that is why I bought mine from T2.

Old Grandpa

I've put a $100.00 cap on anything I buy from HK. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me. I pre-ordered a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman that never showed up. The seller is still a member of eBay and PayPal but the transaction is to old for eBay and PayPal to take action. On this pre-order I got an e-mail from the seller that the maker of the figure was swamped with pre-orders and it would take longer than they had figured. After 45 days PayPal won't do anything. As I paid with Visa, I've file a fraud complaint with them. Have to wait and see what happens. And that is why I bought mine from T2.

Old Grandpa

Well, I'll agree with you to a point - don't buy anything on Ebay that isn't guaranteed to arrive within 40 days. That way, you can always file a claim and get your money back, Hong Kong or not.

If that means no pre-orders, then no pre-orders. I pre-ordered on Ebay once. I didn't get screwed, but I know I could've been, and at that point I resolved only to buy things on Ebay from people who had their stuff in hand and ready to ship.

I don't really get why everyone wants these figures. The price is outrageous, the sculpts mediocre and the extras stingy.

I don't really get why everyone wants these figures. The price is outrageous, the sculpts mediocre and the extras stingy.

For most of us, because it's the best we can get for these characters. Not a lot of options if you want characters like Scarecrow and Bat-Demon.

The price is rather high, which is why lots of us are holding out until the price drops further.

Back